I've come to the conclusion that based on my slight in to out putting stroke the Rossie mid-mallet I'm using is completely wrong for me. I had no idea about this stuff when I got it but now a lightbulb has gone off on why I routinely push putts right of the hole.

I went to Golf Galaxy yesterday and tried a bunch of different blade style putters and the M-CRAFT II felt incredible. I'd like to also try the IV before fully committing but I'm almost confident my putter next season will be one of the two.

The Rossie S model has a slant neck which will give you similar characteristics to a IV or comparing mid-mallets, a V. I like my Rossie S, but my eye does not interpret alignment as easily with the rounded shape. The IV sets up much more intuitively for me, as a long time blade user. And, the milled feel is impeccable.

What hang do you prefer Frank?
I know there’s not really a SBST but I tend to prefer stuff that aligns to that approach. Balanced, double bend, are usually more in my sweet spot.

I know there’s not really a SBST but I tend to prefer stuff that aligns to that approach. Balanced, double bend, are usually more in my sweet spot.
Makes total sense. The III is a solid setup.

It’s most impressive how right they got the feel.

I've come to the conclusion that based on my slight in to out putting stroke the Rossie mid-mallet I'm using is completely wrong for me. I had no idea about this stuff when I got it but now a lightbulb has gone off on why I routinely push putts right of the hole.

I went to Golf Galaxy yesterday and tried a bunch of different blade style putters and the M-CRAFT II felt incredible. I'd like to also try the IV before fully committing but I'm almost confident my putter next season will be one of the two.
Did they have a III on the floor?

Did they have a III on the floor?
No, the II was the only one they had in the store. Apparently, it was the last one. Guy I was talking to said he's not sure if or when they will get any more stock. This was Tri-County location.

No, the II was the only one they had in the store. Apparently, it was the last one. Guy I was talking to said he's not sure if or when they will get any more stock. This was Tri-County location.
Thanks. I dabbled with the V as I loved the feel but then did a putter fitting which showed face balanced more or less is for me. I don't really like the look of the VI so was hoping to roll a III if I could find one in town.

Any feedback on how the different finishes are holding up? I have seen a couple of comments regarding the blue ion finish pitting or peeling. I am eyeing off the Mark IV in blue, but could be swayed to black or white satin if those finishes are more durable.

Any feedback on how the different finishes are holding up? I have seen a couple of comments regarding the blue ion finish pitting or peeling. I am eyeing off the Mark IV in blue, but could be swayed to black or white satin if those finishes are more durable.
My blue VI still looks like new.

I have a III in blue. Ive had in in the bag since March or April and it still looks perfect. I do keep a cover on it though.

D6EECE8E-D27F-4389-AD1F-911C1B6B4214.jpeg

This putter…

I had 27 putts yesterday.

You really gotta stop posting pics! It makes my FOMO fire up and I promised my wife there’ll be no golf purchases until 2022.
DEFINITELY don’t read the review in the first post and see the rest of my pics then, you’ll be HAMMERING the buy button l! :LOL:

I’ve got close to 200 rounds on mine, and it’s like new in the Blue!

Slap a plumber neck on the fang, make it in denim copper, and I’m first in line. Same maybe even moreso for an anser wide flange. Long neck on it 💯💯

Slap a plumber neck on the fang, make it in denim copper, and I’m first in line. Same maybe even moreso for an anser wide flange. Long neck on it 💯💯
Lots of custom guys can get that done for you!!

I’ll be sending another V in for a spa treatment this winter,

I’ve got close to 200 rounds on mine, and it’s like new in the Blue!
Thanks, Jman. The Mizuno putters sell for AU$599 (~US$430) in Australia, so it's a big decision. Pre-Covid, Oh well, it is the most used club and I do hold onto clubs for a long time.

Lots of custom guys can get that done for you!!

I’ll be sending another V in for a spa treatment this winter,
Who do you use, I’ve used two places both on Scotties, one was good, the other amazing! I’ll have to dig string to find the names. I want to see their next offering i heard copper or denim copper might be offered. That wou K d be half the battle for me.

Thanks, Jman. The Mizuno putters sell for AU$599 (~US$430) in Australia, so it's a big decision. Pre-Covid, Oh well, it is the most used club and I do hold onto clubs for a long time.
They’re truly excellent. I was hesitant about them getting back into the putter game, but man, they’re legit,

Man, Mizuno makes some dam fine looking clubs. Blue just happens to be my go to color too. Gonna give these a roll next time I see them in the store. Like the looks of the V and IV.

This IS my Elder Wand.

Another day, another good day on the greens.

I'm still using my V, haven't considered changing anything.
It's just such a good putter.
Sadly our greens are now in winter spec so there's more luck than skill out there.
My finish is also holding up really well but I do take care of mine by giving it a quick wipe after each hole before putting the headcover on. It's too beautiful to let it get scratched up etc.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Back