No Longer Lurking

Welcome to the best forum on the planet!

HA you were posting while I was typing, I see. I'll do that. I've never golfed the Macon/Near-north area.
I'm in building 300...with about 6000 other cubicle farm rats.

I have been in your building a few times. Heck you could put about 10 football fields in there! :D.. I like the course just past the aviation museum (The Landings). Southern Hills down the road is a nice track too. Like you said many good ones in the area. We are looking forward to putting that 25 percent good game time into action with ya :thumb:

Welcome to THP TOAD, and I too thank you for your service. I live about 20 minutes from Ole Gray & KellyBo so it sounds like we have a THP 4some working up soon. Hope we can get together and chase the white(yellow) ball soon.

Welcome to THP. I thank you for serving our Country.

Welcome!

welcome!!! and enjoy!

Welcome to THP TOAD, and I too thank you for your service. I live about 20 minutes from Ole Gray & KellyBo so it sounds like we have a THP 4some working up soon. Hope we can get together and chase the white(yellow) ball soon.
Great! Starting this weekend I'll be a single for six weeks. Every summer my wife goes back to Indy to visit, so I'll have all the free time in the world! No honey-dos for six weeks. WOW.
:clapp:

Welcome to THP!

welcome!

Welcome Toad !!

Back