Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show. Hosted by Dan Edwards each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today Dan welcomes forum member Mike Thomas to the show to talk about being a captain in the upcoming THP Event called Rivalry.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but Mike joins the show to talk about his real life rivalry with another forum member, playing in Nashville and a whole lot more. This episode has a lot going on and it is an episode you will not want to miss as Mike Thomas goes Off Course.

Untitled-11-1024x692.jpg

Episode 84 is here and Dan and Mike discuss the following topics.

Rivalry with UST Mamiya
Playing Golf in Nashville
Golfing in Cold Weather
And so much more

Continue reading...

I’ll pass!!! 😂😂😂

Just kidding this will be playing on the way to the course.

Off course never takes a break!

Such a good listen so far…halfway through and this has the juices flowing for The Rivalry. Now it’s time to put in some work!!!

89AC31FC-D543-4C6D-BD7B-BC29B7287233.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice job Mike - looking forward to teeing it up with you. Cool story of where the wind blew over the 1st tee tent - makes for some memorable days.

Bookmarked for Monday. :hungry:

Going to listen to this as soon as possible. Gotta see what my dude @e1iterate has to say!

Thanks @Canadan for having me as a guest. Enjoyed doing this. And yes, the wife is going to listen so cat (or flipper) is out of the bag 😂

I was wondering if we'd get one today. Will be listening while I range practice today.

Here we go!

@Canadan and @e1iterate enjoyed the podcast. I do have a question for the both of you and feel free to plead the 5th. Over/Under on value of headcovers at $5k.

Another great one. Well done gentlemen!

@Canadan and @e1iterate enjoyed the podcast. I do have a question for the both of you and feel free to plead the 5th. Over/Under on value of headcovers at $5k.

Can’t speak for Dan, but for me? Well over lol.

I will check this out soon!

I don’t know who this Dill fella is that @Canadan and @e1iterate were taking about, but dude sounds like a teachers pet.

Mine? Street price or flipper price?

All told, probably... But a handful of Scotty covers bloat the total price, and then the entire tub of SeeMore covers at whatever a pop hahaha

Figured you would have wanted the winning captain on the show.

I have already had Dax on the show, and needed to get Mike on before I brought the two of them together to hug it out soon hahaha

Just finished listening. Pretty entertaining episode! Can't wait for you to get both of the guys on together

I am hoping for good weather and a lot of fun for you in a few weeks @e1iterate!

The headcover market is so vast, I didn’t even know about Sugar Skull or hatch. @Canadan 2022 is the year of the driver for you!

Back