2011 THP Demo Day Videos

Those videos are hilarious! CB I couldn't stop laughing after watching yours

The last 3 videos have been added.

Hanks I couldn't agree more. Those Yonex clubs were incredible. They need to come down in price by half and I would be buying them

Loved the vids....Cb, that was hilarious, I was cussing all weekend but knew I had to watch myself while on camera

+1....if the Yonex was in a better price range the Mashies in my bag would have to worry about still being in there. They were that good. It literally was impossible to hit a bad shot with them. OEM and Yoccos saw first hand how well I was hitting it...truly a great club

Hanks I couldn't agree more. Those Yonex clubs were incredible. They need to come down in price by half and I would be buying them

I like how in the Nicklaus iron video One-T looks up like he's absolutely speechless, yet goes into a great little bit on the irons haha.. Cracking me up for sure.

Also, really glad these were done. It's always fun to read responses about club quality, but to get that 'word of mouth' opportunity is way better!

Thank you, cant believe the site i found has this much info

Great stuff in all the videos!

I'm loving all of the videos so far.

Love all the videos, I've watched them all many many times.

Great videos guys, had a good laugh watching them, seemed like so much fun.

Love all the videos, I've watched them all many many times.

I've watched your video a few times. That was hilarious. Poor old coolbreeze, he was shot by about the 13th hole during our replay round.

I've watched your video a few times. That was hilarious. Poor old coolbreeze, he was shot by about the 13th hole during our replay round.

By the time we made the turn and we'd played 27 holes that day, I was done!

lmao these are hilarious. Hawk confused as to why there are so many people at the outing when its only supposed to be 50, CB saying its effing hot in FL and Gary McCord getting confused about who makes the Mashie lol

+1...CB is hysterical

Awesome videos, and I agree with CB it was f'in hot there.

Bump for Gary McCord.

Awesome videos! Haha, have to give some love to Gary McCord!

Hawk your videos were great. Next time we see each other I need a bunker lesson or two.

Hawk your videos were great. Next time we see each other I need a bunker lesson or two.

That can be arranged dude. Maybe before the MC. I've always found that hitting off grass is overrated. If I can go from the tee to a bunker to another bunker and then the green I feel like I've really played to my full potential.

LOL. Man, that was the most fun I've had watching or hitting out of bunkers EVER!

That can be arranged dude. Maybe before the MC. I've always found that hitting off grass is overrated. If I can go from the tee to a bunker to another bunker and then the green I feel like I've really played to my full potential.

Got caught up on all of these. Great job on the commentary Ryan. Loved all the videos.

Since JB bumped the raffle video, I thought this would be a fun one for some newer folks to see as well.

Since JB bumped the raffle video, I thought this would be a fun one for some newer folks to see as well.
Outstanding. I had not seen these. Can.Not.Wait!!

Back