Match V: Bryson vs Brooks

I most likely won’t watch this…with golf in the morning & shopping in the afternoon it’s going to be tough.

neither one of them seem to “love golf” Bryson chases the perfection of everything. Will hit tons of balls but rarely play. Brooks doesn’t care unless it’s a major. To each their own. I would much rather see a JT and Fowler or some of the younger guys that are always playing some big games, trash talk and have a great time doing it.

Does anyone in Canada know if it is going to be broadcast? I can’t find on any TV listing 🤬!

Not a fan of either guy so won’t be watching.

4pm et might require DVR for this one.

I’m going to watch but thinking maybe DVR not sure yet

Have DVR set but 50/50 on watching it or not. 12 holes bothers me, just play 18. It’s way more fun.

Going to be out and about today so can't watch live but it's been added to the dvr.

Have DVR set but 50/50 on watching it or not. 12 holes bothers me, just play 18. It’s way more fun.
Probably figured those two couldn’t entertain for more than 12 haha but I agree

I won't watch because its just too much bad karma....live anyway, I have not watched one yet of these...."Matches" after the first. Too much stupid filler, commercials and all that and not enough golf. I have watched a couple later and fast forwarded through he crap, but still, the "others" have been lees than worth it.

Wondering if the in-laws will let me have this on the tube while I drink to get through the next level of Thanksgiving...

Hoping it turns out good - however, this next installment of "The Match" doesn't seem to be pulling any excitement.

Wondering if the in-laws will let me have this on the tube while I drink to get through the next level of Thanksgiving...

Hoping it turns out good - however, this next installment of "The Match" doesn't seem to be pulling any excitement.
I will watch for Phil’s commentary lol

I will watch for Phil’s commentary lol
I thought about that - and Phil would be good and all - but he's paired with Barkley... Barkley is as bad if not worse than Bill Walton on commentary.

Yet - if I need a break from the in-laws.. this will have to do.

What time is this thing?

I am looking forward to watching it. I think Bryson has been good for the game. Sure, he has had missteps. He’s young. He way of doing things differently is refreshing though and he has renewed talk and interest in golf.

My timing should be just about right to make it home a bit more than halfway through it, tune in on the DVR and be able to skip past all the commercials and watch it nearly ad-free.

I'll bet advertisers hate that DVR was invented. :LOL:

Is this streaming anywhere or only on cable?

Honestly if I have nothing else to do this afternoon I may tune in to hate watch for a bit.

Back