Big trips next year?

Will definitely go on a trip or 2 but not sure to where just quite yet, still in the planning stage.

Hoping for some golf travel next year. Somewhere..

I'll let our 8 y/o pick a couple places to go too. He loves to play golf and I love to play golf with him. It's a win win!

Nothing officially planned yet but I have a few irons in the fire. Wouldn’t mind a THP experience either.

Always do a couple Lake of the Ozark trips. Would like to ad a Branson trip and a pinehurst trip this year as well

For now I’m in the process of planning a trip to Bethpage for the weekend in the spring. Also working on booking a trip to Bandon or Pinehurst but that probably won’t be until the following year

I’ve got Pebble, Spyglass and Pasatiempo in May.

What do you have planned or are pondering?

awesome trip. Love that area check out Mission Ranch restaurant too.

I’ve got Bandon in May maybe Scottsdale in March for Spring Training and golf

Nothing on the books for golf. We might go to Hawaii for Christmas 2022 instead of buying presents that nobody really needs.

Trying to talk @snafu into going to the Myrtle beach World Am tournament.
It looks like it is a good time.

We do an annual Muskoka trip, looking at extending it for an extra day this year.

My guys golf trip is headed to Myrtle Beach again this year. Wednesday warmup TBD, then TB-Caledonia on Thursday, Caledonia-TB on Friday, and TPC Myrtle Beach on Saturday

Retired, nothing big planned so far, mostly road trips.

- Our skins group sets up an away trip, limits it to 12, organizer is still deciding between Phoenix in late Feb or Hot Springs Village in mid May. My official response was both but I'd prefer HSV since I've not played there yet and it'd be carpool vs flights. Bonus to that decision is we'd also likely do a Big Cedar course each way to spice up the drives.
- An 8 guy golf weekend over at Rend Lake IL in early May
- At least 3 trips to STL Metro east will include lots of golf but not the sole focus
- An 8 guy Wichita golf trip is being setup, last I heard it was late June.
- Will do Greywalls again in mid Sep (Upper Peninsula MI). Will for sure do Sage Run then (since I've not played it yet) and Sweetgrass, and probably a couple others.
- We will also be Flying to Tacoma, Boise, and down east Maine this year too. I always play at least once on those trips but they aren't golf trips so I don't lug my clubs.

Big Cedar and Lake Ozarks courses are local and I also get 16 regional day trip courses in my senior association.

Last edited:
At least 12 of them

I really need my Manhattan trip to finally happen. It's been postponed so many times and I need my Big Apple fix. Crossing fingers for June.

Palm Springs shortly after the New Year. After that, the big one is in '23 and 12 of us are all booked for Bandon.

TSA has broken my spirit.

I've reached the point where, at my age, I'll finally just stay home rather than put up with those clowns.

I know from personall experience that commercial flying was far more comfortable and convenient sixty years ago than it is now.

I'm honestly not sure how anybody tolerates it the way it is now.

I really need my Manhattan trip to finally happen. It's been postponed so many times and I need my Big Apple fix. Crossing fingers for June.

I'm close enough to just take the train.
It leaves you at Midtown, not stranded at Laguardia.

But yes, Manhattan is a periodic must fix.
Even more so for those who don't already live in a big city.

I’ve got Pebble, Spyglass and Pasatiempo in May.

What do you have planned or are pondering?
Just did this trip again four weeks ago. Weather was great. Pasatiempo May has some of the best architectural bunkers on the planet. What a great layout.

going to Scotland in May. Praying for no COVID issues as this has been rebooked twice already. Will plan a couple more yet.

Not huge, but hoping my parents house is rebuilt so I can spend a week or two in Ocean Isle Beach, NC next February or March. Would be much golf played during that trip!

Back