considering another pair of ignites. 10AD928C-6184-4A6B-958D-CAB678A16342.pngFC9D9CF4-C94F-4F0F-B858-0114B788AA8B.png

These are super comfy. Need to snap some in hand pics still, but I’m pleased so far.

They’re gonna be fun to keep clean though

Different style but same line up is what I bought last year. They are so amazingly comfortable - I didn't think when I was going into the shop that I would end up with Puma shoes, but I did and I am very happy I did.

Those limited edition ones give the 'Merica vibe without pushing it.

Different style but same line up is what I bought last year. They are so amazingly comfortable - I didn't think when I was going into the shop that I would end up with Puma shoes, but I did and I am very happy I did.

Those limited edition ones give the 'Merica vibe without pushing it.
Puma lost me for a while after being my favorite golf shoe by a landslide for years, but they’ve got me back now. They’re tremendous.

Found the USA golf shoe on Amazon for 119

They’re gonna be fun to keep clean though
The white mesh on the toes is not fun to clean. The Vegas dust turned mine to a gray I still can't get out completely.

I just bought my 2nd pair of the Fasten8s. The first one was regular laces. The second have boa. The boa version are so much better for me. No matter how hard I try to tie the regular pair, my feet slide.

If you are buying these, I suggest the Boa pair.

Love em6E51770B-6844-4599-8789-FF48E2FF7F9B.jpeg

Back