NOW OPEN: The 2021 Holiday Secret Gift Exchange

To my knowledge, it has only happened one time. @FernDog ran it in 2019 and THPer A sent a package to THPer B. I did it in 2020 and my random generator had THPer B gifting THPer A. I still would have had no idea but THPer A recognized the return address, as well as a couple of items that THPer B re-gifted him...., and he sent me a message about it. I don't believe that THPer B is with us on the forum anymore (they would not have been permitted to participate this year even if they were) and THPer A is participating again this year.
I believe this happened last year, unless there was some address trickery at work.... It was quite comical, actually

Another day of some fantastic gifts being received! Well done SS!

Shipping tomorrow! Enjoy it!

Received numerous shipping notifications over the past 3 days so there should be a ton of action mid to late next week!

Received numerous shipping notifications over the past 3 days so there should be a ton of action mid to late next week!

AND.....I did get excited with the USPS person showed up today at the house!

RATS! Who needs to have USPS deliver junk mail to my house on a Sunday. No wonder postage keeps going up? Don't really think I needed that "Open immediately to save on car insurance" envelope.... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If any of you work for the USPS, my apologies!

AND.....I did get excited with the USPS person showed up today at the house!

RATS! Who needs to have USPS deliver junk mail to my house on a Sunday. No wonder postage keeps going up? Don't really think I needed that "Open immediately to save on car insurance" envelope.... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If any of you work for the USPS, my apologies!

Doorbell rang this morning and I sprinted over only to find clothes my wife ordered waiting on the front porch. Thanks to Canada Post for the letdown on a Sunday morning.

Secret Santas are once again knocking it out of the park!!

Sorry boys, I’ve received the number one gift! My secret Santa hit it out of the park! Putter is in PRISTINE condition, looks to never have been outside even!
View attachment 9048503

WOW!!! A freakin putter and THP limited series hat! Amazing job SS!!!

Went to town to drop off my SS gift and came home to this. Thanks SS!!
20211129_123600.jpg20211129_123828.jpg

Sorry boys, I’ve received the number one gift! My secret Santa hit it out of the park! Putter is in PRISTINE condition, looks to never have been outside even!
View attachment 9048503
I need to see some pictures of it without the head cover on.

You are right, whomever they are sure did a fantastic job.

I refreshed the page a few times that's for sure.

Gotta give them credit for calligraphy! I wondered if I had been drinking too, but I can't write that neat, let alone in calligraphy!

I’m the same way so when I post a video, don’t take it personal SS haha. Just how I am when I get gifts.

Also, should be sending my goodies tomorrow!!

Last edited:
box packed up and ready to ship...maybe.

Aw-shucks! I missed out on this year's secret Santa... I'll definitely be ready for next year!

Back