2022 Cobra LTD Drivers and Fairways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully the peacoat remains! This will definitely be one in my bag this next ywat

Intrigued.

Also interesting that the 3 wood doesn’t have baffler rails. I’ve really liked them on my F7 and F9 3 woods.

Look forward to hearing more about these!!

They look like solid successors to the LTD line. Cobra drivers just flat out perform and these should be no exception to that.

Intrigued.

Also interesting that the 3 wood doesn’t have baffler rails. I’ve really liked them on my F7 and F9 3 woods.

Look forward to hearing more about these!!
It’s the new Big Tour version, current (Big Tour) one doesn’t have rails either, standard fairway (current) does

I thought I had read somewhere the infinity face that wrapped up over the top line was gone next year but it sure looks like it’s there in the pictures? Kinda hard to tell though

Well they do NOT suck, so that's good. Colorway was a little different than I expected. Not sure I'm loving loving the gold.

The shiny BLUE version on the other hand, is pretty friggin sick. I honestly can't remember the contradiction in terms name it has. Something the opposite of matte and matte. Lol It's sparkles in a good way though imo.

And the FW look way better over the ball, again imo. Much better face meets crown edge and the shapes are good. That really got my attention and past ones definitely have not.

Good stuff.

Well they do NOT suck, so that's good. Colorway was a little different than I expected. Not sure I'm loving loving the gold.

The BLUE on the other hand, is pretty friggin sick. I honestly can't remember the contradiction in terms name it has. Something the opposite of matte and matte. Lol It's sparkles in a good way though imo.

And the FW look way better over the ball, again imo. Much better face meets crown edge and the shapes are good. That really got my attention and past ones definitely have not.

Good stuff.

that sounds promising

I should say for as much as I didn't love the gold color on the weights, I did like the overall headcover(s) look.

Last edited:
I kind of regret not hitting Cobra drivers when I was in the market. There was so much buzz about the Radspeed! This one looks fantastic and from what I’ve read it will be even better to hit. Can’t wait to see their offerings for irons

It’s going to be a MASSIVE year for Cobra. And I believe that with every fiber of my being.
Considering these and the OTHER things, that I need to verify if I can speak aloud, I

Boy howdy, those are awesome.

The shiny BLUE version on the other hand, is pretty friggin sick. I honestly can't remember the contradiction in terms name it has. Something the opposite of matte and matte. Lol It's sparkles in a good way though imo.

Good stuff.
Damn I’m jealous and I am excited to see the fairways, really didn’t love the way those looked. The tour versions were much better looking than the standard. Based on those comments I’m assuming you have hit? How’s the sound?

I should say for as much as I didn't love the golf color on the weights, I did like the overall headcover(s) look.

Which one was matte?

Damn I’m jealous and I am excited to see the fairways, really didn’t love the way those looked. The tour versions were much better looking than the standard. Based on those comments I’m assuming you have hit? How’s the sound?
Damn, whole response just disappeared when I hit Post.

Anyway, I've really shied away from commenting on sound and feel this year until people have a chance to experience it for themselves. It's so personal and I just cringe at the idea of poisoning even a single person from something they might play well with or enjoy based on my take. Happy to add my $.02 when the conservation has more than my singular input. Should be about 7 weeks. Even then though I try to be kind at first if I don't like it, for the same reasons.

That said, I would have no issue playing it. ;)

Last edited:

Good stuff.
Fwiw when I got a sneak peak at my local shop I thought the gold looked really sharp imho!

Fwiw when I got a sneak peak at my local shop I thought the gold looked really sharp imho!
Yeah, we were a bit split, but one of my buddies really liked it. And when he was asked a couple of us were like 'Well you picked the right guy to ask!' lol because we knew it was right up his alley.

I've just never liked gold in something like that. Looks like a super cheap and tacky plating to me. Just personal preference.

Looking forward to seeing these in person.. I am expecting absolute smoke...

You're not getting your hooks in me again... I'm getting the Heinous In Motion driver... Nothing else.

Yeah, we were a bit split, but one of my buddies really liked it. And when he was asked a couple of us were like 'Well you picked the right guy to ask!' lol because we knew it was right up his alley.

I've just never liked gold in something like that. Looks like a super cheap and tacky plating to me. Just personal preference.
and we are the perfect case study why Jose said they like to try to offer multiple colorways as they know folks can buy on looks (y)

and we are the perfect case study why Jose said they like to try to offer multiple colorways as they know folks can buy on looks (y)
It is smart. And opens them up to more options too, instead of just staying basic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back