Caught up at the range, good listen and appreciate the support heading into the Grandaddy 👊

I have already had Dax on the show, and needed to get Mike on before I brought the two of them together to hug it out soon hahaha

It’s not gonna be like the awkward Bryson Brooks RC hug is it?

Half way through, great listen as always. Fun listening to your great ‘21 fantastic season @e1iterate, hope you and the boys get a heat wave come through in January 🌞.

Such a good listen so far…halfway through and this has the juices flowing for The Rivalry. Now it’s time to put in some work!!!

View attachment 9047863
Does that view get old? Might need to refresh your body on frigid golf Ohio in December might do the trick

Listened to this pod yesterday. As always, it was fantastic. It was a great look into Mike’s golf and THP history. Well done, Dan!

Does that view get old? Might need to refresh your body on frigid golf Ohio in December might do the trick
Never…the worst part about it is having to take my 1/4 zip off two holes into the round. Golf in Ohio in Dec…my arm could be twisted.

Great listen on this one, gents. Pretty sure @e1iterate just laid out why he was always the winning choice. 😁

I enjoyed this one! Anytime @e1iterate wants to come to KC and go to a game and play a round just let me know! @Canadan great job!

Finally got to listen to this.. fun listen. I was all in on the head cover game 2 years ago. I am all but completely out now as I find it incredibly frustrating. Friday tried to get a hatch cover and had it in the cart and couldn’t check out fast enough. So I am out.. done with it..

if I want something . I will just commission it and get what I want.

Finally got to listen to this.. fun listen. I was all in on the head cover game 2 years ago. I am all but completely out now as I find it incredibly frustrating. Friday tried to get a hatch cover and had it in the cart and couldn’t check out fast enough. So I am out.. done with it..

if I want something . I will just commission it and get what I want.

Need a bot to hit hatch

Need a bot to hit hatch

I was able to get a couple early on no problem it’s impossible now. So I am out. I will just get stuff made. By golf Iconic or the like.

I was able to get a couple early on no problem it’s impossible now. So I am out. I will just get stuff made. By golf Iconic or the like.

You should check out Epitome. They have some sick stuff.

Need to commit to listening tomorrow

Just got this in the mail from raw hide

15B94263-788D-4345-A897-8BA6401FC07B.jpeg

You should check out Epitome. They have some sick stuff.

i liked American putter company. But I think they may be out of business.

Back