NOW OPEN: The 2021 Holiday Secret Gift Exchange

Aw-shucks! I missed out on this year's secret Santa... I'll definitely be ready for next year!

This would take us to about 88ish people! Next year we will have to do some more thread bumping!

Wow! Putter and hat... Quite the generosity by THPer!

Man....anyone else out there frustrated with Fedex, UPS, USPS whatever. Still waiting on some things to put in the package to go out.

Man....anyone else out there frustrated with Fedex, UPS, USPS whatever. Still waiting on some things to put in the package to go out.

LOL i paid for expedited shipping of 5 days it still took 10. I hope to be shipping mine Thursday!

This would take us to about 88ish people! Next year we will have to do some more thread bumping!

We gave it all we had this year :LOL:

Gifts continue to be shipped like crazy by Secret Santas today! (y)

still waiting on one item to get here and then I can ship out!

Yep :rolleyes:

Look what came today.

My wife got a big laugh at the shirt.

Also, really nice gift card to my home course and a dozen mixture of balls that were sent for my boys. They will use them for sure and lose them on their first round 😂

Very generous and appreciated. Well done Santa

49BCB6E5-8503-4847-990B-F7F9B158C9B0.jpeg

Look what came today.

Also, really nice gift card to my home course and a dozen mixture of balls that were sent for my boys. They will use them for sure and lose them on their first round 😂

View attachment 9048611
Well done…I need that shirt.

Look what came today.

View attachment 9048611
That’s a great shirt 🤣

my Bestest half said i could have one of those shirts....

Look what came today.

View attachment 9048611
That really is a great shirt. I feel like we all need that one now so everyone can match.

That really is a great shirt. I feel like we all need that one now so everyone can match.
Show up to experiences with our v3 watches, THP limited series hats and this shirt!

I’ve been tracking what I sent and the route it’s taking is interesting.

I sent mine USPS Priority in one of their boxes, the cost was 'reasonable' but they claim it arrived in pretty good time. So, I'm going to call that a win.

Back