NOW OPEN: The 2021 Holiday Secret Gift Exchange

I want to take a minute to apologize to my Secret Santa and to thank them again for the sweet Bruins jersey I received. My fear is that my initial post may have come across as ungrateful, which was 1000% NOT my intention - I am very happy with my gift. I wore it to curl on Sunday and it's the perfect size!

For the record my SS reached out to me yesterday confirming that it was in fact my gift, and explaining the reason for the lack of identification. Apparently there was an additional item that may still be at the post office (we're not sure)

Again, I am very sorry if I gave you the wrong impression initially, it's a great gift and I am very thankful for it.

I love this thread! best part of THP every year IMO

@ToddJ027b Get ready for the price to ship your items. With my small side hustle, I happen to know that they raised prices from November 3rd to December 26th, which is an absolute joke!

View attachment 9048674
What a generous SS!! Some multi color balls with the new divide and mizuno balls! Golf tees, towel and head over. Great sized Carey bag with a rule18 polo and sweet UNRL hoodie.
Even got a candle for the Mrs! My wife was surprised to receive something. She wants to know if it was hand made!

Per your SS, the candle was a craft show purchase hand made from a liquor bottle and soy wax.

@ToddJ027b Get ready for the price to ship your items. With my small side hustle, I happen to know that they raised prices from November 3rd to December 26th, which is an absolute joke!
Welcome to 2021. Everything costs way more but we don't make more. At least I don't.

Final item arrived. Will be shipping out this week.

THPers are on the ball! Several more shipping notifications received today already. This thread should be seriously hopping later this week!

Lots of great Santas this year! Love seeing what everyone gets

All packaged up and ready to ship. Will be heading out later today or tomorrow!!

I should be getting everything shipped out tomorrow, think I just wanna grab one or two more things.

I am still waiting on one item to ship 😑

Have been on road for past week, so if Santa visited he did it abstentia. Meantime present sent.

Watching the tracking of the package to it's final destination!

Final item is arriving today so I should have the present out in the next day or so!

My Secret Santa gift arrived today direct from Amazon. Funny story, we had 5 packages show up on the porch. I had ordered two items for my wife's Christmas presents and then there were several other items that we ordered for Christmas, decorations, etc. Once I verified all the items that I had ordered there was a box left over. I knew it was nothing I had ordered and the stuff my wife ordered for me wasn't due to arrive this early. I had her open the box knowing that there was nothing else that could be her Christmas gifts. She opened the box and said these must be from your Secret Santa. I don't think I ordered any golf balls for you.

20211130_143312.jpg

Thanks Secret Santa! Very generous and I promise to take very good care of them for as long as I'm capable.

SS '21 has been awesome!!

Holy damn!!!! There was no note or anything but I know I wouldn’t forget ordering something this amazing! I know I may have made it hard with all my posts but whoever you are Secret Santa, you killed it! Golf and the Ducks, my two favorite things!! This Dormie Workshop cover is fantastic!

634A911A-3AAE-4466-9596-A6718C670FE3.jpeg

Fits perfectly on the driver!

D12A5340-D31F-4E16-9C08-B05F8A8C9CD5.jpeg

Holy damn!!!! There was no note or anything but I know I wouldn’t forget ordering something this amazing! I know I may have made it hard with all my posts but whoever you are Secret Santa, you killed it! Golf and the Ducks, my two favorite things!! This Dormie Workshop cover is fantastic!

View attachment 9048813

View attachment 9048814

dang, that looks great

View attachment 9048813

View attachment 9048814
Great job, santa!

I am going to have to get another UNRL hoodie. They are legit!! That’s awesome about the candle!

View attachment 9048813

View attachment 9048814
I also realized after my drive back to work, that I didn't say THANK YOU!!! I'm honestly stunned and can't thank whoever you are enough!

My secret santa nailed it. Got a dozen tp5s which I've been playing and love and I missed out on the thp towel when it went live and was bummed but now I have one! Thanks again, I appreciate it20211130_181652.jpg

Back