The Golden Ticket

As Black Eyed Peas would say, "Leeeeettt's get this party started..."

The Golden Ticket is amazing. Eliminates the stress for the event of your choice. I know the "Big Tent" experiences get the attention (rightfully so), but the others offer just as much IMO.

It's never an easy decision, so if @JB will allow it, I will take the ticket for the good of the forum so no one has to stress out over what experience to pick....

The Golden Ticket is amazing. Eliminates the stress for the event of your choice. I know the "Big Tent" experiences get the attention (rightfully so), but the others offer just as much IMO.

It's never an easy decision, so if @JB will allow it, I will take the ticket for the good of the forum so no one has to stress out over what experience to pick....

So generous of you.

That is taking one for the team.

I did not. I made a thread about it 2-3 days ago. Following live events make it pretty clear.

I really like your advice on this! Just as it says under my picture. I am happy to be here and this opportunity! Can't wait to see who wins this and I hope they take your advice.

This is always one of my favorite contests on THP during Holiday Cheer.
Rightfully so, the Golden Ticket is HUGE and whoever wins it will be completely over the moon about it!

Always such a team player! Thinking about the others and ensuring goodness continues on THP! True Holiday Cheer Spirit!

I agree. All the experiences would be in consideration. I would be factoring in equipment, possible competition, location, cost, travel logistics, number of THPers involved, time of year etc.

@mikeg_74 always looking out in the best interest of the forum :rolleyes:

This might be the hardest pick yet for the lucky winner. Lots of amazing experiences already announced.

This might be the hardest pick yet for the lucky winner. Lots of amazing experiences already announced.
I know right. The best part is there are no wrong answers, only the right answer for the individual.

2CC789C5-ADDC-429E-A3AE-DCD7F8AE1E93.gif

So, how are people selected for things like this and the other experiences and such? Are they just selected at random or do they sign up somewhere first?

One is lucky to get into any experience in a given year, but to get your pick, it is mind boggling that it is a thing.

If I were lucky enough to pull the ticket I’d lean very heavily toward the Mizuno event.

If I were lucky enough to pull the ticket I’d lean very heavily toward the Mizuno event.
I'm with you, the inaugural Victory Cup would be REALLY hard to pass up.

Could one per se gift the Golden Ticket to another THPer?

So, how are people selected for things like this and the other experiences and such? Are they just selected at random or do they sign up somewhere first?

There will be sign ups for the events usually. Holiday cheer will be starting soon and keep an eye on the forum for how to participate! There is always something cool going on here at THP!

It depends on the THP Experience.
Most of the time there is a signup thread that involves sending an email.
For some things like the Grandaddy, there is a contest involved since it is all expenses paid, bag of clubs, etc.

Just about everything we do here for our Experiences is random selection. Heck we had someone get into the Grandaddy with just a handful of posts and being a member for just a couple of weeks.

And whats amazing is that I doubt all the Experiences have been announced yet! I am still πŸ‘€ for that possible :srixon::cleveland::xxio: get together! A guy can dream cant he?

I know what I'd use it on if I got it :)

Back