The Golden Ticket

The experience of THP event, would supercede even not current year gear. Of course it wouldn't have the same shine for the sponsors so it wouldn't happen, but it would still be a good time. 😊

Oh no doubt it would be a great experience but who are we kidding? We’re internet golfers. Give us new tech🤣

Morgan Cup would always be first choice. If I had to pick a back up, that would be tough.

Morgan Cup would always be first choice. If I had to pick a back up, that would be tough.
I’ve thought so much about this… Morgan Cup would be awesome since I love my Cobra woods and I really want to try the SIK putter face in a Cobra putter.

But there are sooo many other incredible options!!

Really can’t go wrong at all in selecting any THP Experience!

Here’s how I would view it. It’s rare for us to have an Experience around the same equipment twice. We had a great Mizuno event around these coming irons a few months ago.

if I remember correctly the victory cup is very late in the year next year.. me thinks late enough to be seeing the JPX stuff..

last year being lucky enough to get a golden ticket there were a few events on my list I was interested in.

when the mizuno experience was announced it was golf in someplace I had never been, with people I really wanted to meet and a equipment company I really like. It was an easy choice once announced.

Assuming the Granddaddy isn't a option it would be the Morgan Cup or the new Mizuno event for me.

Having been lucky enough to have been selected for the MC in 2018 the Team aspect of the event really appeals to me since it's not a format I usually get to play in.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Hard to imagine anyone wouldn't use this on Mizuno. What an opportunity.... :love:

Assuming the Granddaddy isn't a option it would be the Morgan Cup or the new Mizuno event for me.

Having been lucky enough to have been selected for the MC in 2018 the Team aspect of the event really appeals to me since it's not a format I usually get to play in.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

You don't have to assume, it literally says it on the ticket itself :)

Hard to imagine anyone wouldn't use this on Mizuno. What an opportunity.... :love:

I think as you scan through many of our events (your WITB not withstanding), you would see that some that have been already announced in full will get the attention of a lot of THPers. This thread seems to point that way anyway.

This would really be a tough call. There are at least 10 that I would consider using a Golden Ticket on...
Some serious process of elimination would need to happen for sure...

My only for sure with a golden ticket win is that it would be a team event. Other than that I don't want to internally debate to much because I would just spin the wheels. I can't imagine many things more fun than playing a big team THP event in my golf career.

I would likely choose an event that enables me to meet as many members as possible so something like the Mizuno or Morgan events.

Yea, I don't know how long a person has to decide but for me this is incredibly tough, because we have so little detail about all the rest of the events still outside of the Morgan Cup. And location is definitely a key piece of the choice for me. But if I'd have to pick TODAY, it's probably gotta be the Morgan Cup I think?

I'm wildly interested in the Victory Cup by Mizuno, Enjoy the Walk, and The Budget Golf Championship though probably as my next 3 picks? But good grief it's hard looking at the THP Experiences list...

So many choices many of which I would be great full to attend. Team aspect would be priority. If I had that golden ticket it would take sometime to sort through the options.

THP Forum: What Experience would you use a Golden Ticket to attend?

Me:

Its Holiday Cheer week...That means a golden ticket

Someone is going to be the recipient of this highly coveted prize. And that’s such a good thing.

Going to be a great week for someone!

Whoever gets this is going to have some serious pondering. Will be interested to see who get it. For those that have been to atHP experiences in the past, would you pick the same one you previously went to or a new one?

The Morgan Cup will always be special to me. I’d be very tempted to punch the ticket back to it….

Back