EXPERIENCE The 2022 Morgan Cup: Sponsored by Cobra Golf

January baby!

Well hot damn, something to actually look forward to in January. Thanks :thp: :LOL:

Jan is going to rock on THP! What a great way to start the year

We believe we have selected who will captain Team Hackers.

They do not know it yet of course, but in the coming weeks, that info will be released.

Can't wait to see who it is!

First part of signups will take place in January.
Seriously excited for this!! My birthday month too!

Last edited:
You will prove yourself a fool if you don’t sign up and put your name in the drawing. Such a great time.

One of my favorite times of the year....Morgan Cup sign ups! Hoping this is the year I get lucky enough to make a team. If not, I will keep on trying!

OH my such an Amazing event for everyone involved. Can't wait to see who gets lucky!

#TeamParadise

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Going to be so awesome to see the teams building and get the camaraderie going. Can't wait!

Can't wait to see who it is!
It was announced over a week ago in the Cobra Live stream from the THP Tech Studio. There is a thread on it as well. It is also in the first post of this thread :)

It was announced over a week ago in the Cobra Live stream from the THP Tech Studio. There is a thread on it as well. It is also in the first post of this thread :)

Thanks @JB :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Looking forward to this; for those wanting to signup - which team are you looking to join? Hackers or Paradise…

Hackers for life!

All in on Hackers.
To be the king, you've got to beat the king

Looking forward to this; for those wanting to signup - which team are you looking to join? Hackers or Paradise…

Hackers for life!

hackers is the only right answer here lol

I'll be team hackers, unless of course I'm selected to join team Paradise. I'm a simple man who just wants to play some golf.

I'll be team hackers, unless of course I'm selected to join team Paradise. I'm a simple man who just wants to play some golf.
Well you have to make that selection before the winners are announced 😀

Back