EXPERIENCE The 2022 Morgan Cup: Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Well you have to make that selection before the winners are announced 😀
What happens when one fills up and only the other is left? I have not been a part of the MC drawings previously, this will be my first time / opportunity.

Ok. So let's have a discussion.
Which captain do you like more?
:)

They’re both great guys @jdtox is just on the wrong side of the coin! Obviously a great Captain though. @JDax is going to be a great Captain as he bleeds Morgan Cup! Also maybe we see a little “money ball” type pairings with his knowledge of odds and history of the event! Right now I like @JDax more because he’s The Hackers Captain!

Haha I know. Solid dudes on both sides.
I know right, do you go with the proven winner, the man who has been leading his team to the golden land of victory and hoisting trophies year after year

ORRRR

Do you go with the two time 2022 captain, master of the training aid, the virtuoso of THP YouTube and odds maker himself?

I know right, do you go with the proven winner, the man who has been leading his team to the golden land of victory and hoisting trophies year after year

ORRRR

Do you go with the two time 2022 captain, master of the training aid, the virtuoso of THP YouTube and odds maker himself?

You also forgot to add winning captain of the 2022 rivalry :confused2:

You also forgot to add winning captain of the 2022 rivalry :confused2:
This has yet to be determined sir! There's something to be said about "that guy" that wears the P hats all the time. Recently, I learned he drives a Ram Rebel - so he's really inching up on my favorites list. The fact that my THP rival was also picked to be on his team is really having me look at the other group with some more fervor. Can I really publicly root for the guy who's called me out in the rival thread?

I'm not saying, I'm just sayin'.

The chips will fall where they may. The rivalry will come down to who complains less about the cold weather in my eyes.

Go with someone with an Analytical mind, to look at the players not only as they're strokes possibilities against someone on the other team, but the mental side of the game. building a twosome that can actually support the others game instead of just saying, I want to play with _ _ _ _ .....gotta hook up the short game wizard with someone who can get him in position to throw darts...

What happens when one fills up and only the other is left? I have not been a part of the MC drawings previously, this will be my first time / opportunity.
Typically signups include you having to make a choice between hackers or paradise, I just assume that will be the case this year too.

Back