EXPERIENCE The 2022 Morgan Cup: Sponsored by Cobra Golf

I'll be team hackers, unless of course I'm selected to join team Paradise. I'm a simple man who just wants to play some golf.
I can go either way - but Blue looks really good on me #justSayin'... however I always like to play spoiler (#noNerves #IcyViens) ... This would be an awesome 1st THP experience! so I'm in either way if I'm in.

As much as I'd love to wear the Rob Lowe "NFL" hat in this, if I have to make a choice I'm backing the blue.

Okay let's move past the head shaving portion as it will never happen at a THP Experience.

LIke bald bald? hmmmmm NO.
Think about all the $$ you'd save on products you're using now... and you'll never have a bad hair day!

Haha my bad man!! I skimmed and didn’t realize you were talking about Captain when I responded earlier :LOL::LOL:

I’ll be a little slow mentally for the nextfew days lol

Going to be so awesome to see the teams building and get the camaraderie going. Can't wait!

It will be deja vu for you. You’re in the position once again of being able to see both teams be filled. It’s like watching the same movie again, but this time there is going to be a different ending for you. :D

Back