Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

0f2964a4e113444789747adcc38784c4xl.jpg

Might break my star wars bubble with this one

I’m in the minority in that I didn’t like the Matrix movies

It's happened 7 Pops! added to my Christmas list...I will be a member of the club come December 25th, if Santa delivers.

Haha I already got my secret santa present! And it was fantastic!

But for the purpose of the thread it's Katsuki Bakugo from the anime, My Hero Academia! The Summer Convention sticker one was $25 for the past two months or so when I first found it. Now it up to $80+. Though there is one on WhatNot right now for $50. I'm not paying double for something that I wasn't going to get at $25 because of the sabbatical :LOL:
A what and the who now?

It's available for as low as $23 by my count: https://whatnot.com/product/katsuki-bakugo-969. Maybe your secret santa can add this to your haul?

Kinda want to get all of the chrome Vaders but there's like 11 and I'm not as close as I thought I might be haha.

And I *need* them to make a Tommy Shelby. I imagine Funko will make one eventually.

And there's a Saruman that should be easy to find that I like out there somewhere.

Kinda wish there was a Shan Yu (the villain from Mulan) because that dude had one of the coolest swords ever.

There's a Luke Skywalker, hooded from the Mandalorian *and his lightsaber glows green omg*

One entire corner section of my office is just golf clubs and Funko Pops and that just seems really fitting, but hopefully soon the space issue will be resolved. Maybe.

WhatNot auctions are too dang fun, even if nothing is purchased.

This has been a Funko rambling session. Thank you.

I’m in the minority in that I didn’t like the Matrix movies
Nah, I got you. I really only watched it for Trinity.

It's happened 7 Pops! added to my Christmas list...I will be a member of the club come December 25th, if Santa delivers.
Oh I'm sure he will. Santa never disappoints..

And What are they?

Reactions: J4U
And What are they?
A Jordan UNC one.
And all the rest are Harry Potter related to really bring out that inner nerd. I just want enough to fill the windowsill by my desk in my home office.

@JDax hoe do you not have this?

5595CFBF-5385-4BC0-A095-B057D35E89CC.jpeg

• Eye Roll
Reactions: J4U
We are getting this out tomorrow. Yes, it is for my daughter who drives
AC3C95BF-03D9-495D-B4EB-93C779C328D4.jpeg

Ugh I need custom pet pops.

I was walking by the front door this morning and heard a beep outside. It was a guy delivering a package for the post office.
Not expecting anything today so I got excited thinking it was secret Santa.

NOPE.

Looks like a pop from whatnot that @PackersGirl ordered :rolleyes:

16383692310641541553122292797674.jpg

Back