EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

I remember the gigantic margaritas from 2019! Wouldn't mind having one of those.

I am dreaming of the Vodka Blueberry Lemonades. Please, everyone, have one for me.
Even if you don't drink the lady at the Snicky Snack shack made me a non alcoholic one that was delicious.

Grandaddy.jpgahhhhh, the memories! I could go for a Blueberry lemonade right now!

Just so everyone is clear. I never got out of the Uber when I tried to go back. I guess I was ready to keep the party going, but I know I was pissed when we pulled up and it was not a food place. I told the Uber driver to take me back to the hotel. Round trip Uber ride and never exited the vehicle lol.

Just so everyone is clear. I never got out of the Uber when I tried to go back. I guess I was ready to keep the party going, but I know I was pissed when we pulled up and it was not a food place. I told the Uber driver to take me back to the hotel. Round trip Uber ride and never exited the vehicle lol.

I am dreaming of the Vodka Blueberry Lemonades. Please, everyone, have one for me.
I've tried replicating them but it's not possible. There's a certain magic in them at The Hideaway.

Our weather was pretty cold at one point and I also had some kind of coffee with liquor in it and that really hit the spot also.

I've tried replicating them but it's not possible. There's a certain magic in them at The Hideaway.

Our weather was pretty cold at one point and I also had some kind of coffee with liquor in it and that really hit the spot also.
I think the weather specifically was something to do with you...

Hey @RealPretendPsychic, I just made initial notes on how to possibly play based on II tees. Do you think I ever even consider it?

I hope it says Driver on all par 4s and 5s! If not, abandon now!
I can tell you right now that it does not :LOL: Based on the yardage book, doing that would get me in serious trouble in some places

Back