I just read two pages that I'm not sure I wanted to read in here :LOL: What happened yesterday lol

I just read two pages that I'm not sure I wanted to read in here :LOL: What happened yesterday lol
I'm still trying to figure that out...lol. Some take literal sayings out of some of the trash talk and it got weird :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

this thread has some interesting tangents the last few days 🧐

Putting in work…
4CE6705A-E6C5-40E7-BCA5-80C56CC3233A.jpeg

Tennessee have these…
3C76B0F8-0ACB-49B6-9A65-FEC1528AF0B6.jpeg

Just shot a score that will lower my handicap.
In other news, @J.B. Cobb III and Co, that number of 14 holes, is now 13.

I will also say, score was recorded in GHIN, like all of my scores. No fishy business here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hey now, I keep track of what I shoot, even if it's not in GHIN. My scores are legit. And by legit, I mean legitly terrible :p

The game is peaking right now…shot the best score I’ve posted in a few months! Let the last hole get away from me or it could have been amazing!!!

The game is peaking right now…shot the best score I’ve posted in a few months! Let the last hole get away from me or it could have been amazing!!!
Down goes the handicap. But building strong shoulders to carry jdax

Renester is one of the funniest monikers I have read on the forum. I didn’t make the connection that it was you. Looking forward to teeing it up and having a drink with the legend!
He doubled back… #Legend

Down goes the handicap. But building strong shoulders to carry jdax
Tis true! JDax will get his game in shape! I’m just glad it’s coming all together & those T100s irons are lethal.

Back