EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

If I remember correctly - our group that day had almost 85 shots from bunkers.... +/- a few....

That is a lot of bunker shots!!!! Good thing I wasn't there. When I am on the golf course, apparently my golf ball is always looking for a beach to play in!

That is a lot of bunker shots!!!! Good thing I wasn't there. When I am on the golf course, apparently my golf ball is always looking for a beach to play in!

1638394029849.png

There were so many.

I feel like @JB would continue to dispute this :LOL:
It seems the only thing that we can CONFIRM is that said golfer took an Uber back to hang with the grandparents. Then did in fact sleep in the lobby. He can say he never got out of the uber (it might be true) and that he slept in his room before also sleeping downstairs (also might be true), but my facts are actual facts. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It seems the only thing that we can CONFIRM is that said golfer took an Uber back to hang with the grandparents. Then did in fact sleep in the lobby. He can say he never got out of the uber (it might be true) and that he slept in his room before also sleeping downstairs (also might be true), but my facts are actual facts. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

it just never gets old 😆

Yes it does. It'll miss every once in a while if you're not set up correctly or if there are shadows - but overall it works pretty dang good.

So you just put the phone down open the app and then it records and puts the tracer on it. That is very cool.

It feels great! Some golfers insist on playing blades, even though blades are rarely best for their game, so it's nice to know that now we have a blade that will actually help those golfers putt better.
It's called a Chicago and it's awesome!!!!! ;)

Here is @Muchmore18 dropping dimes on that geeen!

View attachment 9048995
Yes it does. It'll miss every once in a while if you're not set up correctly or if there are shadows - but overall it works pretty dang good.
Hahaha I just watched this on a computer for the first time. That little flick upwards the tracer does about a 1/4 of the way through the flight is actually when the ball started coming down. I don't actually hit high towering shots with 3/4 swings.

Still works incredibly well though!

Hahaha I just watched this on a computer for the first time. That little flick upwards the tracer does about a 1/4 of the way through the flight is actually when the ball started coming down. I don't actually hit high towering shots with 3/4 swings.

Still works incredibly well though!
I just assumed that was when you started yelling at it to “be good”. I like my version better.

Just to mirror what Chris was saying, I am sure we will give you plenty of opportunities to laugh with and laugh at during your week of work. Knowing this crew, there will be no shortage of stories generated. :D

But at least you finally admitted to yourself that it will be work to keep the belt, which is progress I guess. :p
I had to dust it off for my podcast with Dan - been here collecting dust for a long time.

I had to dust it off for my podcast with Dan - been here collecting dust for a long time.
You saying there's a podcast you're on in a couple days?!?

If I wasn’t in the hospital this week, I’d literally be sitting at the airport waiting for my flight…
You better hope their is a ticket for you still. Have you checked the confirmation number recently?

You better hope their is a ticket for you still. Have you checked the confirmation number recently?
I thought the instructions said check hourly. Or has that just become part of my routine?

Friday it will drop
f**k YEAH!

lol I just want everyone to know that was an all caps F word. The swear filter is trying to tone down my excitement though!

f**k YEAH!

lol I just want everyone to know that was an all caps F word. The swear filter is trying to tone down my excitement though!

This was round 2 because @Muchmore18 had shorts on! For the people that didn't follow along, it was 95* and humid that day.
That was a very hot day!! I bought shorts in the pro shop to try to cool down from my pants. Didn't help at allllllll:LOL:

Back