NOW OPEN: The 2021 Holiday Secret Gift Exchange

I'm definitely direct shipping next year.............

Part one of my gift to send out arrived today, just waiting for one more item and then I can ship

Some awesome Holiday Cheer being spread these last few days, can't wait to see what else gets delivered to people!

Last package arrived today. Will get everything boxed up and will be sent out tomorrow (y)

Direct ship may be the way to do it next year, I'm either taking notes or going to do the same thing, depending on whether or not I've sent mine out. With the price of USPS it would just be more cost effective. Sweet gift!
Plus there is no delay - the recipient gets it on the first delivery. If you're going to do a bunch of items it might make more sense to bring them all in and ship out at once, but it's also good that this option exists.

UPS you're killing me!

Priced out my shipping over internet. Went to USPS and the price for what I was looking at doing was over twice....So I switched gears and it was still 50% more than what I was quoted via their website pricing.

Holy damn!!!! There was no note or anything but I know I wouldn’t forget ordering something this amazing! I know I may have made it hard with all my posts but whoever you are Secret Santa, you killed it! Golf and the Ducks, my two favorite things!! This Dormie Workshop cover is fantastic!

View attachment 9048813

Fits perfectly on the driver!

View attachment 9048814
Damn that is a sick looking head cover.

Holy damn!!!! There was no note or anything but I know I wouldn’t forget ordering something this amazing! I know I may have made it hard with all my posts but whoever you are Secret Santa, you killed it! Golf and the Ducks, my two favorite things!! This Dormie Workshop cover is fantastic!

View attachment 9048813

View attachment 9048814
That headcover is amazing!! Looks so good!🔥

Package is in the mail. Here's hoping it arrives in a timely fashion and that my SS enjoys it

That headcover is amazing!! Looks so good!🔥
Looks even better in person! Still super pumped about it even a day later!

Any new updates??!!

Will be sending out tomorrow!

Last delivery arrives tomorrow and then I can get the gifts out to before I head to Cali!

View attachment 9048813

View attachment 9048814
That is such a great headcover for you!!

second box from my SS arrived today…..Thanks!

made sure to get a video done with the boy per tradition…..quick shout out to @Stemmy66 lol

Great job, awesome helper even after so many years. Can't wait to see him in on year 350! That's a sweet looking towel as well.

@PackersGirl and @Davidhibler did you take notes?

Back