• That’s a little too personal

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters

RealPretendPsychic

Ask me about the Callaway Apex CB’s!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Whether it’s club selection, reading putts, shot type, do you second and triple guess yourself? If so, you may be an indecisive golfer.

Not at all. Are there times I hesitate? Yes but rarely.

Quite the opposite honestly. I rarely give anything a second thought... In hindsight maybe that is bad.

I may have a lively self debate on putts and club selection, but once I address the ball I’m all-in.

Nope.

Walk up to ball. Get yardage. Look at shot. Grab club. Swing. Chase ball.

Less stressful.

Rarely second guess anything playing golf.

I’m a terrible golfer, but it has nothing to do with indecisiveness. Mostly, I know exactly what I should and need to do, pulling it off is another story.

Not at all. I gun everything. There’s no pin I won’t try for, no green (within reason) that I won’t try to drive.

Was a different answer expected? 😂. That’s why when I’m on I can go low (for me). I attack everything. Probably hurts my scores overall, but if all cylinders are firing, I’d rather go for all time low than a nice average.

So no laying up here. Unless it’s insane to do so I try to pull off the shot.

Not at all, I don’t think too much lol. Just get the yardage, pull the club and pull the trigger!

Not at all. Exact opposite. I’m ready and have almost made decision while walking to ball from last shot. Only need to address lie condition and am ready. Indecision leads to bad things.

See ball, play ball.

Probably not as much as I should be sometimes.

I am indecisive in just about everything in life except golf haha.

No I will get the yardage and pick my club. There have been a few times I made a change but not often.

Nope. I’ll pretty much stick to my stock shot shape 99% of the time. My club choice will land me safely on or near the green. If I can’t read the line immediately spending another 5 minutes staring won’t help. I’m more indecisive after the putt trying to figure out how it broke uphill.

Look at the decision making balls on THP in that poll so far!

👊

I kind of wanted to say maybe to reflect any indecisiveness, but I guess I pick my shot and just go for it. Probably put a little .ore thought into putts though

Lots of real decidey deciders here.

Lots of real decidey deciders here.
That's what I was thinking when I saw the results...though I also voted I'm not indecisive. I think about it a little more on non home course rounds but once I make a decision, I stick with it

Nope. Need to commit to the shot you want to see. It’s about visualize and confidence. Same way I approach all sports.

Nope hero shot all the time whether it needs it or not

Back