EXPERIENCE The 2022 Morgan Cup: Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Looking forward to this; for those wanting to signup - which team are you looking to join? Hackers or Paradise…

Hackers for life!

Hackers for me. I had the privilege of being selected for Team Hackers for 2020 and despite not being able to participate in the MC, I will always be Team Hackers.

Last edited:
I got a chance to hit the gear that will be in the bags of the participants & this is going to be one that you want to sign up for without a doubt…

I got a chance to hit the gear that will be in the bags of the participants & this is going to be one that you want to sign up for without a doubt…

It was announced over a week ago in the Cobra Live stream from the THP Tech Studio. There is a thread on it as well. It is also in the first post of this thread :)
Haha! So only posted in a couple of places!

205AFBDE-22CE-4ADF-9176-7CA68DF4895C.jpegJust a friendly reminder

Oh man!! This makes me have all the excitement feelings!!

I seriously cannot wait to learn more about the new equipment!

Niiceee

What's worse is I listened to the podcast and already congratulated them! Last few weeks have been a whirlwind. Glad all that's behind me and maybe I can start remembering important things like what's going on in THP! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Okay let's move past the head shaving portion as it will never happen at a THP Experience.

I appreciate that, and agree that doing that at an Experience shouldn't happen. I would like to say that my comment was somewhat tongue in cheek as I have been shaving my folic challenged head for almost 10 years now..........:cool:

This year's stuff is going to be off the charts.

Hackers Season is coming or is it Paradise

is it January yet?

In this event you must pick a side. Hackers is a great side to pick.
After a heavy internal debate I stepped over the line in the sand yesterday, @LSMO was quick to show me the error of my decision.

I call shenanigans!

If you like losing ;) haha I'm just kidding. Everyone's a winner in this event!

After a heavy internal debate I stepped over the line in the sand yesterday, @LSMO was quick to show me the error of my decision.
I mean, that's your call if you don't want a chance to go down in MC lore, being part of the team to complete three-peat ;)

I mean, that's your call if you don't want a chance to go down in MC lore, being part of the team to complete three-peat ;)
No heel turns here sir. Still backing Team 🎲🎲.

If you like losing ;) haha I'm just kidding. Everyone's a winner in this event!
Picking Paradise is like rooting for the Tom Brady Patriots. Of course your team is good, but what fun is it?

Those of an actuarial persuasion would understand the analysis to previous submissions to undertake an establishment of better odds in choosing a side. One could postulate that determination has validity.

Back