I want to thank all of you THPers.

This is what the community is about. Helping others enjoy the game their way.

Great testimony about how talking / reading what like mind golfers post can do to your game. Thanks for sharing.

Awesome! 👍

Glad you have enjoyed your time here! it is a special place for sure.

Glad it has helped your game, insights from a big group can always be helpful.

Since I joined this forum, I've read a lot of great swing tips that have really helped my game. I can't remember the specific posters, so I'll have to go ahead and thank the entire group.

I couldn't agree with you more. I have :love::love::love: for the THP community. It's an amazing place to be even without all of the experiences and other giveaways they do and such. Those things are just icing on the cake. Lots and lots and lots of icing on the cake.

Heck yeah! That's what this community is about! Glad this forum helped you! Always cool to see others improve their game. To me, when you improve your game, it just makes you fall in love with the game even more!

This is one of the many reasons I love this community!!

The signal to noise ratio on THP is better than anywhere else I've ever seen on the whole internet.

Glad that any and all tips were able to improve your game!

Since I joined this forum, I've read a lot of great swing tips that have really helped my game. I can't remember the specific posters, so I'll have to go ahead and thank the entire group.
Very cool! It's such a great community to be a part of, glad you're here!

Back