NOW OPEN: The 2021 Holiday Secret Gift Exchange

second box from my SS arrived today…..Thanks!

made sure to get a video done with the boy per tradition…..quick shout out to @Stemmy66 lol

Great video, and very good job from your helper!!

@Sox_Fan I was just having a little fun tonight but with all of these amazing gifts it actually could have happened.

still waiting for my SS package to arrive.

Haha. I was kind of wondering because I hadn't even received confirmation that your SS had shipped you package. Have to go update my spreadsheet again.

We can't beat this but we will do what we can :LOL:
The more I wait for their video the more I envision them rehearsing a musical Xmas number! I can see @PackersGirl and @Davidhibler doing a song and dance video celebrating opening their secret Santa presents. I also can see @Carolina Dundee providing some background props like Lamborghinis and big screen tvs!🤣

The more I wait for their video the more I envision them rehearsing a musical Xmas number! I can see @PackersGirl and @Davidhibler doing a song and dance video celebrating opening their secret Santa presents. I also can see @Carolina Dundee providing some background props like Lamborghinis and big screen tvs!🤣

I can do a Lamborghini Ferrari Porsche post if you want to you

Picture this scenario: @PackersGirl receives her Secret Santa package but @Davidhibler 's doesn't arrive until 6 or 7 days later. She doesn't want to open the package because they want to shoot a combo video, but she wants to open the package because waiting sucks.

What to do, what to do????

Picture this scenario: @PackersGirl receives her Secret Santa package but @Davidhibler 's doesn't arrive until 6 or 7 days later. She doesn't want to open the package because they want to shoot a combo video, but she wants to open the package because waiting sucks.

She’d open it because she’s @PackersGirl …and because she’s she… she does what she wants when she wants. @Davidhibler just live in her world…when she allows it. :ROFLMAO:

Oh man, this is getting deep! I now hope that doesn't happen. Whomever has those two should coordinate and make sure their packages either arrive at the same time, we need sanity and safety in this thread.

Oh man, this is getting deep! I now hope that doesn't happen. Whomever has those two should coordinate and make sure their packages either arrive at the same time, we need sanity and safety in this thread.
This was actually the plan.
Not sure what we will do now...

This was actually the plan.
Not sure what we will do now...

From the notifications I have received, the package for @PackersGirl is on the way and yours is still not shipped. Guess we will see how well @PackersGirl can stand the temptation of ripping into her package for several days before yours arrives. :ROFLMAO:

From the notifications I have received, the package for @PackersGirl is on the way and yours is still not shipped. Guess we will see how well @PackersGirl can stand the temptation of ripping into her package for several days before yours arrives. :ROFLMAO:

hmmm this could get interesting :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

There's so much pressure now! We're a lot more boring than you guys give us credit for :LOL:
We live our lives vicariously through your relationship; the picking different sides in events, the subsequent squabbles, the pops drama, the passive aggressive Christmas ideas. This is what the internet is made for. (I also love the stirring the pot gif above!)

Also, since I got to meet your husband in person I think he's a great guy and we all enjoy egging you two on.

Back