EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

You only hold up the bus if they remember that you are missing…ifthe bus doesn’t even realize you are missing they just leave you.

Pro tip, make sure your Uber app is current snd running and tell the uber driver not to go to back gate are Hideaway!
Or... just get to the bus on time. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I kid, bro.

You fellas must be straight up dyin at this point...to be sooo close.

I would be a mess right now; would probably call in sick for a few days and play some rounds to pass the time

I would be a mess right now; would probably call in sick for a few days and play some rounds to pass the time

I'm sick that my boss is piling on work right before I leave, but also not caring because it will all be there when I get back.

Looking forward to logging off tomorrow afternoon/night and having no other cares in the world - other than fighting @xThor for putter time and seeing how many sliders I can eat. LOL.

I'm sick that my boss is piling on work right before I leave, but also not caring because it will all be there when I get back.

Looking forward to logging off tomorrow afternoon/night and having no other cares in the world - other than fighting @xThor for putter time and seeing how many sliders I can eat. LOL.

I am sure once we get into the putter fitting area I’m just going to sit in a corner and drool, so will be an easy fight on your part 😂

I am sure once we get into the putter fitting area I’m just going to sit in a corner and drool, so will be an easy fight on your part 😂
Haha, sooooo many putters. Hopefully they'll grant you access to the Toulon wall of them too haha.

Tomorrow.
Finley.
Off Course.

Let's goooooooooooooooo

I am expecting a bit of shade to be tossed out in this one.. Will be fun!

Tomorrow.
Finley.
Off Course.

Let's goooooooooooooooo

Going to assume he admits that Team THP has the upper hand this time around. So many bombers. :ROFLMAO:

Tomorrow.
Finley.
Off Course.

Let's goooooooooooooooo
Ask about the new magical blade putter we all may be using this year.

Going to assume he admits that Team THP has the upper hand this time around. So many bombers. :ROFLMAO:

You'll get an idea of who I think will win tomorrow, that's for sure.

Or is it..........
Screenshot_20211202-091849_Gallery.jpg

Look at Neil on Tuesday in the putter studio!

Can’t wait for the off the course!! @Canadan

Midwest is heating up today and I’ll be heading to a tee time here in about an hour :)

Back