NOW OPEN: The 2021 Holiday Secret Gift Exchange

Holy damn!!!! There was no note or anything but I know I wouldn’t forget ordering something this amazing! I know I may have made it hard with all my posts but whoever you are Secret Santa, you killed it! Golf and the Ducks, my two favorite things!! This Dormie Workshop cover is fantastic!

View attachment 9048813

Fits perfectly on the driver!

View attachment 9048814
That headcover is nice!!

Down to 30 folks I have not heard anything from regarding shipping status.

Picture this scenario: @PackersGirl receives her Secret Santa package but @Davidhibler 's doesn't arrive until 6 or 7 days later. She doesn't want to open the package because they want to shoot a combo video, but she wants to open the package because waiting sucks.

What to do, what to do????

Feels like @PackersGirl will just open it and then reveal each item in it every day until @Davidhibler ‘s comes in

Just dropped mine off!

I am invested and my whole family has the intention of gathering around our tree and watching your video.

Do not let down my children
:oops:

This follow never disappoints. Well done to all the Secret Santa's out there!

I may have already sent mine. Or maybe I haven’t. Only @Sox_Fan knows 😉

Need more unboxing!!!

You mean YOU don’t know?
I mean everyone coming in here and telling that they haven’t shipped yet sure narrows down those who sent the gifts that were already received.

I mean everyone coming in here and telling that they haven’t shipped yet sure narrows down those who sent the gifts that were already received.
Except that 1/2 of the posts here are BS...

Waiting to see your guy post he got the package and see how he likes it is more nerve racking than waiting for mine to show up

Lots of packages being shipped today to lucky recipients!

FedEx just dropped my last one.

My wife just sent me a text of multiple boxes at the front door. No idea if they are SS or she just likes to show me her shopping. But there's a chance!

Back