The Grandaddy Goes Off Course

Bold prediction from @Canadan on the captains match

I'm not going to tag him but Finley is a freaking gem! This podcast is incredible!

"The ol 'pop' is going to come in handy for me this year" :LOL:

Glad we got that blue/light blue color teaser too! Last minute color changes going on for the team :LOL:

Fun episode. Looking forward to the GD. The redacted equipment will be fun to see once it comes out. La Quinta is a nice area; we stayed nearby at the Omni Las Palmas one time for a few days

Its match play anything can happen, especially when giving @JasonFinleyCG pops! Thats all I'm sayin
10 net 9 ain’t gonna scare Captain Matty Dimples! Most of what I say has not been reviewed or approved by our Captain or AssCap, but they are absolutely 100% responsible.

I love Finley and normally would not bet against him, but having seen Matt play, I would bet the house on captain THP this year in singles match. And by “the house” that is not literal; I would bet a dozen Chromesoft and call that “the house”

PM me if you want to bet a dozen against Matty. First one that asks: I am not betting a truckload of CS against Finley.

I love Finley and normally would not bet against him, but having seen Matt play, I would bet the house on captain THP this year in singles match. And by “the house” that is not literal; I would bet a dozen Chromesoft and call that “the house”

PM me if you want to bet a dozen against Matty. First one that asks: I am not betting a truckload of CS against Finley.
Interesting fact about him, he hits the ball so far I've never actually seen a drive of his land. This is a true story.

Interesting fact about him, he hits the ball so far I've never actually seen a drive of his land. This is a true story.
I think I saw one land in Idaho, but regardless how far he hits driver, his iron play is what impressed me most.

Cant wait to listen in this aft!

Back