The Grandaddy Goes Off Course

I may be biased but this was one of my favorite off the courses ever. Finley is so good and Dan gets in rare form when he’s talking about the Grandaddy.

After hearing Finley trash talking the importance on Sunday, I’m predicting a solid THP lead on day one to put a scare into the zoo crew and as Canadan mentioned make them pray that Uncle Mo is on their side.

I may be biased but this was one of my favorite off the courses ever. Finley is so good and Dan gets in rare form when he’s talking about the Grandaddy.

After hearing Finley trash talking the importance on Sunday, I’m predicting a solid THP lead on day one to put a scare into the zoo crew and as Canadan mentioned make them pray that Uncle Mo is on their side.

this was such a good episode!
It’s almost here!!!!

@Canadan were you as surprised as I was that he is in the CSX LS?

I need to learn how to master Finley’s nice guy (while burying opponents on the golf course) routine.

@Canadan were you as surprised as I was that he is in the CSX LS?
I’ve never played with him so I’m unsure. I was more rattled that I didn’t guess right hahahaha

I’m a chrome soft **** but @JB thinks I should spend more time with LS.

I’ve never played with him so I’m unsure. I was more rattled that I didn’t guess right hahahaha

I’m a chrome soft **** but @JB thinks I should spend more time with LS.
Based on the tech studio data, it was longer with similar spin for you. It was darn rock solid.

I truly enjoyed this podcast this morning. @JasonFinleyCG did a great job of teeing up The Granddaddy event and not giving in to @Canadan in his asking the same questions 17,000 different ways to get him to slip up and spill the beans. Thanks @Canadan for giving it the "ole college try" this morning on Finley..... I REALLY REALLY enjoyed this one!

@JasonFinleyCG only a true trash talker and game wrecker would show up to the Granddaddy event with a pink ball in tow. Do you accept the challenge, or will you accept your defeat?!

How many pops would it take for you to play a completely foreign ball during a grandaddy match?

I truly enjoyed this podcast this morning. @JasonFinleyCG did a great job of teeing up The Granddaddy event and not giving in to @Canadan in his asking the same questions 17,000 different ways to get him to slip up and spill the beans. Thanks @Canadan for giving it the "ole college try" this morning on Finley..... I REALLY REALLY enjoyed this one!

@JasonFinleyCG only a true trash talker and game wrecker would show up to the Granddaddy event with a pink ball in tow. Do you accept the challenge, or will you accept your defeat?!
As the ball guy at Callaway Golf, I would think he would want to base his ball on performance. :)

As the ball guy at Callaway Golf, I would think he would want to base his ball on performance. :)

@JB as the ball guy...He can also have a pink CS X LS...... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@JB as the ball guy...He can also have a pink CS X LS...... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I don't think they are going to be able to "stop the presses" with the current demand to have a single ball or two made. :)
But if someone could, it would be Jason I would assume.

I don't think they are going to be able to "stop the presses" with the current demand to have a single ball or two made. :)
But if someone could, it would be Jason I would assume.

EXACTLY!!!!! This is what I am saying right here (in red)...

I think Finley could win with a pink ball.. the question is, would he..

Dan gets it. That's the challenge!!!! Will Finley accept he challenge! It would enable him to take his bantering to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL!

Last edited:

I hope someone on the team is whipping up a custom "ball guy" hat to present to Finley.

Really enjoyed this episode! Finley is a great competitor and a really fun match, plus a great podcast guest! Well spoken!

I hope someone on the team is whipping up a custom "ball guy" hat to present to Finley.

I am down to throw in to make this happen now!!!!!!

Made myself a note on my momitor!
16385589443022104898628023541350.jpg

Last edited:
Just finished listening to this one. @JasonFinleyCG is great as always and brought the teasers.
My favorite part was at the end talking about the sizes needed for our THP guys. “Given the broad range of size spectrum needed for this group, we had to find something that was available”

lol

Just finished listening to this one. @JasonFinleyCG is great as always and brought the teasers.
My favorite part was at the end talking about the sizes needed for our THP guys. “Given the broad range of size spectrum needed for this group, we had to find something that was available”

lol

From S to 3XL

Quite the challenge haha

Finley going stock off the rack and proclaiming himself not an Internet Golfer caught me off guard. I'm not sure why, but I expected him to be in fully custom equipment. #TeamFringeLunatics

Listening now!

Back