The Grandaddy Goes Off Course

Great episode and @JasonFinleyCG never disappoints.... I noticed, however @Canadan didn't go in depth into the year THP won. I realize the belt might be getting a bit stuffy in your office @JasonFinleyCG ... I might suggest Febreeze once in a while?

Great episode and @JasonFinleyCG never disappoints.... I noticed, however @Canadan didn't go in depth into the year THP won. I realize the belt might be getting a bit stuffy in your office @JasonFinleyCG ... I might suggest Febreeze once in a while?
It’s kind of hard to feature that with so many years going the other way haha

Great episode, Dan. I thought my hype levels for following the Granddaddy couldn't get any higher. I was wrong.

Great episode, Dan. I thought my hype levels for following the Granddaddy couldn't get any higher. I was wrong.
Thanks man!! It was a fun lead in to what will be an incredible week.

It’s kind of hard to feature that with so many years going the other way haha
And yet, there’s some personal interest in the game! He was almost inviting you back with his dismissal of your previous match

And yet, there’s some personal interest in the game! He was almost inviting you back with his dismissal of your previous match
I’ve been told repeatedly I’m not invited back hahahaha

I’d hop on a plane in a heartbeat to walk around the hideaway and hang at ECPC again though. Off course on location let’s go!!!

@Canadan great job today. You tried your best to get some insider info. Golf clap. I will give a mallet its fair chance. If the mallet wins, then I will be rolling a mallet.

Great episode!! Looking forward to Grandaddy week. Finley was great, as usual.

Really really good Off Course! Loved the give and take. Well done!

Just block off next week during the day, because the live update thread is so much fun :ROFLMAO:
Ugg that’s going to be tough… but I’m sure I’ll have some “important” work to do that will require the door to be closed part of the days!

I finally had a chance to listen to this. Having had the pleasure of playing two rounds with Finley last month, I really enjoyed listening to him in this episode. And to be honest, I had a huge grin when the subject of his 10 came up. Because I witnessed that.

Having the personal connection with Jason made this a special episode for me. I feel extremely privileged as a forum member to have had the opportunity to meet him, to play golf with him and to be his partner in a THP event.

Props to Dan looking for leaks. Didn’t budge 😀

I knew he wouldn’t but it’s always worth the old college try hahaha
I support the effort 😀 seems he’s been down that road a time or two.

I love Finley and normally would not bet against him, but having seen Matt play, I would bet the house on captain THP this year in singles match. And by “the house” that is not literal; I would bet a dozen Chromesoft and call that “the house”

PM me if you want to bet a dozen against Matty. First one that asks: I am not betting a truckload of CS against Finley.
I think. you should. - that is like a double win for me. I win and I get the Market Share and Revenue benefit!

I don't think they are going to be able to "stop the presses" with the current demand to have a single ball or two made. :)
But if someone could, it would be Jason I would assume.
Yeah, I will go ahead and stick to what we have been doing, seems to be working. No special items needed just to prove a point.

I think. you should. - that is like a double win for me. I win and I get the Market Share and Revenue benefit!
Kind of what I was thinking ;)
I win: new dozen of Chrome Soft
They win: they get a dozen of whatever Callaway ball they want and I probably by another dozen of CS while I am at it.

no one has taken me up on the bet yet.

Always great stuff with Finley

I’ve never played with him so I’m unsure. I was more rattled that I didn’t guess right hahahaha

I’m a chrome soft **** but @JB thinks I should spend more time with LS.

Back