NOW OPEN: The 2021 Holiday Secret Gift Exchange

Welp. @PackersGirl Just went out to do some shopping. Her package arrived like 2 minutes after she left.

I was thinking about hiding it...but damn. It's big. Judging by the box, her SS went a little overboard 😳

No hiding it now! You should have just done it, not posted about it, remained cool and prepared to beg for forgiveness later! 😂😂

Not helping 😑

D7AACFA3-7A38-468B-8662-FDE95E849C48.jpeg

No hiding it now! You should have just done it, not posted about it, remained cool and prepared to beg for forgiveness later! 😂😂
No, he should still be okay to hide it, it's not like she would actually find his post in this thread of all places!. :laughing:

Welp. @PackersGirl Just went out to do some shopping. Her package arrived like 2 minutes after she left.

I was thinking about hiding it...but damn. It's big. Judging by the box, her SS went a little overboard 😳

You should open it just enough to show you were there, then tape it even further up so it’s a struggle to open.

OR

I could open it, remove the contents of the box, hide it...fill the box with toilet paper or something.

She opens the box " oh, that's that's weird gift"

So I’m a little overwhelmed. I received the Ducks headcover earlier this week (freaking Dormie Workshop for goodness sakes) and was completely content with that to be it. It was perfect.

I got another package at the door today…another SS present. I couldn’t believe it. With what the first gift was, maybe this was just a bunch of small things for fun? Wrong. My SS went all out for a second time. And all individually wrapped. Damn

EFA48B9A-DC58-45F1-980E-6572439DAF5D.jpeg

Well this Is just too much SS. I can’t thank you enough for the thought and effort that went in to this. Especially with my over 4,000 posts currently. You did perfect again, thank you

-Two Funko Pops which look incredible!

-The best Pop protectors that I mentioned one or two times tops in that thread you fooled me here! Edit below

-A freaking TXG towel! I LOVE TXG

-Mizuno RB Tour golf balls. Can’t wait to test them out!

- Western Birch golf tees that I had no idea actually were established in MT!! These are heading to California with me!

- Two packs of Tim Hortons hockey cards! No Ducks in there but these are a fantastic addition!

Whoever you are, if you’re ever in Montana, golf and drinks are on me! Truly appreciate every second of thought that went in to this fantastic gift!

5BE234CF-BF60-4BA6-AF5E-D67E3A3BD10D.jpeg

EDIT!!

I took the time to actually open everything and the “pop protectors” were actually a decoy! Inside was an awesome FJ polo, some hockey skate socks and another Dormie workshop marker!! So freaking awesome! Also another pack of TH hockey cards was in the tee box! Still no Ducks though:p

0D06A9E7-F0F5-46ED-9432-23BB475F1711.jpeg

Last edited:
So I’m a little overwhelmed. I received the Ducks headcover earlier this week (freaking Dormie Workshop for goodness sakes) and was completely content with that to be it. It was perfect.

I got another package at the door today…another SS present. I couldn’t believe it. With what the first gift was, maybe this was just a bunch of small things for fun? Wrong. My SS went all out for a second time. And all individually wrapped. Damn

View attachment 9049647

Well this Is just too much SS. I can’t thank you enough for the thought and effort that went in to this. Especially with my over 4,000 posts currently. You did perfect again, thank you

-The best Pop protectors that I mentioned one or two times tops in that thread

- Western Birch golf tees that I had no idea actually were established in MT!! These are heading to California with me!

- Two packs of Tim Hortons hockey cards! No Ducks in there but these are a fantastic addition!

Whoever you are, if you’re ever in Montana, golf and drinks are on me! Truly appreciate every second of thought that went in to this fantastic gift!

View attachment 9049648

That's awesome! Very nicely wrapped, too! Grant job Santa!

Funko Pop count is at 7 now.

Appreciate you taking the lead on keeping track! :D

Last year the big thing was Caddy Daddy Claw gloves. Don't remember the exact count but it had to be close to 50% of the packages contained one.

View attachment 9049647

-The best Pop protectors that I mentioned one or two times tops in that thread you fooled me here! Edit below

View attachment 9049648

EDIT!!

I took the time to actually open everything and the “pop protectors” were actually a decoy! Inside was an awesome FJ polo, some hockey skate socks and another Dormie workshop marker!! So freaking awesome! Also another pack of TH hockey cards was in the tee box! Still no Ducks though:p

View attachment 9049649

That is seriously impressive! I thought the Dormie cover was already over the top!

Amazing job SS!!! :clapp::clapp::clapp:

View attachment 9049647

View attachment 9049648

EDIT!!

View attachment 9049649
THP Secret Santa - what a phenomenal gift package! Well on you! Some quality sleuthing right there!

View attachment 9049647

View attachment 9049648

EDIT!!

View attachment 9049649
That's absolutely amazing. Also, everything is just so amazingly wrapped. My wrap job that either has or hasn't been unwrapped yet wasn't nearly as crisp, and now I'm jealous.

View attachment 9049647

View attachment 9049648

EDIT!!

View attachment 9049649
mind blown emoji

1638644574063.png

Hey hey now PG - I didn't start it! I just simply promoted it's continuance. I think at worst I'm only like 7% responsible.

Now the real question is - what's the SS play?

Just seeing the contents, the kind words, the fact that people took time to research/investigate the time spent getting the SS off the ground, the needling and camaraderie. What a great thread and more important what a great group of people.

y’all have no idea happy reading in this thread makes me! Thanks to all the SS, recipients, comments, and @Sox_Fan for your your work on this.

You guys are all just wrong. :LOL: I saw the box and I'm pretty sure I'll be stalking our mail lady for @Davidhibler 's SS gift just so I can open mine!!! :oops:

Wow. 2 Swag covers have made appearances in packages! Those things are not cheap which is why I have only bought 1. :ROFLMAO:

which is why o haven’t bought 1…. Haha but also just trying to buy one is tough

View attachment 9049659

Hey hey now PG - I didn't start it! I just simply promoted it's continuance. I think at worst I'm only like 7% responsible.

Now the real question is - what's the SS play?
I don't want to wait but I think we're doing an all in one video. A one and done boring couple video. I hope my SS will be ok with that. And look at this box!!!!! Seriously, look at the box!!!!! What's in the box?! I NEED TO KNOW!!!
20211204_141329.jpg

which is why o haven’t bought 1…. Haha but also just trying to buy one is tough

The only one I bought was not really limited so had no problem getting it. The Boston Red Sox driver cover. They sold out in about 3 minutes initially but them restocked a few weeks later, unlike most of their other covers. For me to pay over $100 for one head cover, it has to really pull at my heartstrings which that is the only Swag cover that has.

I don't want to wait but I think we're doing an all in one video. A one and done boring couple video. I hope my SS will be ok with that. And look at this box!!!!! Seriously, look at the box!!!!! What's in the box?! I NEED TO KNOW!!!
View attachment 9049660
Feels like the obvious answer is a volleyball.

Back