NOW OPEN: The 2021 Holiday Secret Gift Exchange

Hey Secret Santa!
You KILLED it!!!
thank you so so so much! This is amazing!!!!

the hand warmer will come in so handy this winter, as well as setting up the backyard flags!
The TM hat is perfect, the candle smells AMAZING, the tees are going right in the bag, the Tennessee towel is superb, and a Sith trooper Funko? Scooooooooore.
And thank you for the handwritten note!

View attachment 9049506
That Tennessee towel is 🔥

WOW! That's awesome!

@PackersGirl girl has that same pop. Really cool!

Is it just me? Am i too old or what? I just don't get the POP thing.....
I don't want to wait but I think we're doing an all in one video. A one and done boring couple video. I hope my SS will be ok with that. And look at this box!!!!! Seriously, look at the box!!!!! What's in the box?! I NEED TO KNOW!!!
View attachment 9049660
A FULL BAG !

of funky pops.........:cool:

Job well done again by today’s Santa’s! This thread has been good for morale.

I didn't even really know what it was until I looked it up last night after they started showing up in SS gifts. I knew there was a big Funko thread on here but didn't even know those were what Pops were. :ROFLMAO: Yes, I am old too.

A FULL BAG !

of funky pops.........:cool:

That would blow the o/u out of the water. Judging by the background pop size vs the box size and carry the one, factor for drift, bring around the 4 - my golly you can fit 147 pops in that box!

Man.. I would put so many rocks in @PackersGirl ‘s box just to confuse her so good 😍
a couple of those duck pin bowling balls in a smaller box in a box, just aenough room to allow it to move or shift some weight......

a couple of those duck pin bowling balls in a smaller box in a box, just aenough room to allow it to move or shift some weight......

I’m pretty sure I could do boxception and just put a lot of little boxes in a big box. That seems like it would still work out okay

Brims should never be flat. The Earth is rounded, so should be the bills of your hats.
and whats the tucking of the ears into the band......?

I’m traveling, but I’ve got several notifications that packages have arrived. Tomorrow will be fun!

Just finished what I'm sure will be fumbling through my video opening. While it is uploading, thought I would share the note and really awesome personalized pint glass that probably won't show up really well on the video.

My SS definitely did their research and knocked it out of the park with the amazing presents they sent me, which includes my first very own POP! It probably put a smile on their face last night when I somewhat educated myself on what they were and remark that I really liked the one that my SS happened to send me.

20211204_164911.jpg
20211204_165000.jpg

Awesome stuff from the santas!

SS are on 🔥🔥🔥🔥

I figured there would have been a lot of reveals this weekend

Secret Santas are knocking it out of the park this year!

A box arrived :unsure:

Back