LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

You fought like hell, my dude.

JRod was just on fire. Hard to feel disappointed when you shoot 38 and he shoots 36. 😄

In the end, the scores don't matter. What matters is Jrod and I had a blast. I will remember that round forever.

It has not been decided yet. There is a bit more to it this year that will make sense later

Oh man.. I am not sure this means… it I am curious…

By the way, you guys are amazing!! Over 400 pages and over 10k posts!!! Effing amazing!! We competed our butts off for you guys. Thank you for all the amazing support!!!!

Right back at you. Thank you. You represented THP well this week.

That hot pink headcover is everything!🔥🔥🔥

That was truly a wild ride. Trying to keep up with a thread that goes 412 pages and 10300 posts while trying to work and have my mother in for a visit is not easy. You guys made it so exhilarating I couldn't not try to catch up every opportunity. It was an epic battle. Thank you for the efforts put in by everyone.

What a great follow! Congratulations and thanks to everyone involved, Team THP, The Zoo Crew, all of Callaway Golf, and all of THP, for sharing such an incredible Experience.

To Team THP, I can't imagine what you all have experienced the last few days (and last couple of years in prep), but thanks for everything you've done to share your amazing journey. Enjoy the Grandaddy time you have left and safe travels home. :drinks:

Congrats on an excellent Grandaddy everyone. Team THP absolutely killed it and have nothing to hang the heads about. This Grandaddy will be talked about for quite sometime.

It has not been decided yet. There is a bit more to it this year that will make sense later
Hey at least I’m playing attention!

Is there still a team dinner tonight?

I’m so freakin proud of this team! My man @MattyD-MPLS has been exceptional in every way. He led this squad like a champion. I’m still so overwhelmed by the magic that is The Grandaddy. So overwhelmed by the love and generosity of Callaway and everyone that did the work behind the scenes. I said my goodbyes to this event that I love. I stood over the balcony and took it all in knowing this is it for me. That’s okay. My greatest desire was to do whatever I could to make sure it lives on so others like me could get the chance of a lifetime. I’ve confident I’ve given my all and my hope is that it was tangible to my team and the forum. Emotions are strong right now. Trying to compartmentalize it all but it’s very difficult. I’ve got new friendships. New brothers. New memories. And if at all possible, I have more love for the G than ever. That G and the people behind it have given me more than I could have ever dreamed when I got that first PM from @JB in 2018 and the video message from @JasonFinleyCG. My mind has been blown 100x over. Golf events aren’t supposed to “change your life”. And in some ways that’s still true because this is more than an event, but The Grandaddy has absolutely changed my life! For that, I’m forever grateful.
Not a whole lot more I can say right now except…
LONG LIVE THE GRANDADDY!
Love this. So well said here, and over the entire event. Thanks for bringing us along in so many ways and making this event real!

This event. The Grandaddy Of Them All. I don’t really know if I can say anything right now. I can’t even type this without tears welling up in my eyes so I will have more later. But this team. Man this team. Family forever

And the Zoo Crew. You all were better than I could ever imagine. You welcomed us in to this crazy event that is larger than life. And when I had every one of you sign my yardage book, I think I used the word “appreciate” more than I every have in my entire life. To all of you, from the bottom of my heart, thank you

Also thank you to Carol and her team. Without you, there wouldn’t have been the Sunday squad, the found bag for Golfers Anonymous and all the other reservations and everything you took care of. You guys are rockstars and made this trip so easy.

To the Hideaway, the hosts, the caddies, Al and his wife. You allowed us to visit paradise and I’ll forever be grateful.

To JB and Morgan. Thank you for you passion to build this great community. Because without THP, none of this is possible. The friendships that exist are all thanks to you.

And to all of you on THP, this has been one of the most followed events since I’ve been here, which isn’t long. But I’m guessing it’s the most engaged the forum has been. Seeing as we broke the site. Y’all are special and encouraging and we couldn’t have done what we did without you. I don’t know how many times the ZC asked what was going on the forum, how many posts do we have, what page are we on. They care and they love it too. Kim took my phone and was engaging in the single live show last night and was laughing and having a blast. Austin made a new profile because he wanted in on the action. That’s because you guys were all in on us.

Thank you. I said more than I thought I would but I needed to get something out
I love this. I love that ZC cares about what’s happening on here too! That’s awesome! Thanks for sharing this Much!

That’s gonna be quite the order!

@JB and the whole Grandaddy Crew. I love you all. You have all made a fan and a brother for life.

What a beautiful fuc$ing ride.

It was an honor to be apart.

to be fair my man.....EVERY THPer should have picked him out of sheer support for being the leader of this great team. It's nice he won, and it pumps me up. But I'm quite certain @MattyD-MPLS has done his job....really really really well on all fronts. Winning? Great! Everything else? Absolutely superb!

Yes @MattyD-MPLS was truly representative of what a Captain should be. He was a leader on and off the course for this team. I am truly impressed by the cohesion displayed by this team under his stewardship. A+ for his role as Captain. THP could not have had a finer representative as Cap.

…y’all didn’t think I’d disappear quietly did you? Absolutely no one should call me daddy in this thread - cuz there ain’t no daddy in this THP fam

Back