Great episode @Canadan & @TexasHacker34. First off absolutely NO Veggies on pizza! I have spent the last 2 years working out and doing mobility. The difference in my swing and the ability to rotate properly is huge. I just feel so much better and no back issues when i wake up in the morning. My favorite day at the gym is my mobility which i do every Friday!

Great episode @Canadan & @TexasHacker34. First off absolutely NO Veggies on pizza! I have spent the last 2 years working out and doing mobility. The difference in my swing and the ability to rotate properly is huge. I just feel so much better and no back issues when i wake up in the morning. My favorite day at the gym is my mobility which i do every Friday!

#TeamnoVeggies

Thanks for listening

Boy this was good.
Although while cheese is the perfect pizza, some veggies and fruits have a place in spots.

So would "no veggies" also apply to fried eggplant? Because I love a good fried eggplant pizza.

Boy this was good.
Although while cheese is the perfect pizza, some veggies and fruits have a place in spots.

please elaborate. I feel like usually I am in sync on your food opinions, but this one maybe not

please elaborate. I feel like usually I am in sync on your food opinions, but this one maybe not
Onions are excellent on pizza. But they must be paired with something else like good’s Chicago sausage. Mushrooms despite Dan’s distain for them are fantastic on pizza. And even pineapple has a place but it’s got to be on Crap pizza not good stuff

Boy this was good.
Mushrooms and pineapple is it for me.

Onions are excellent on pizza. But they must be paired with something else like good’s Chicago sausage. Mushrooms despite Dan’s distain for them are fantastic on pizza. And even pineapple has a place but it’s got to be on Crap pizza not good stuff

I don’t like mushrooms or onions so I can’t agree with you on this, and while I love pineapple by itself or in a fruit salad, no go on pizza.

Proper pizza has tomato sauce so that supplies the veggie quota.

Loved this! @TexasHacker34 definitely going have to tee it up this year!

Love this one.. listening to it right now.

@TexasHacker34 I’m saving it for my flight home… It sounds like it is a great show…

That's what I told him last year. It didn't work out 😕
I got my canyon card this year (membership at his home course) so hopefully we can figure it out

Listening now. Taylor and I share a kindred spirit, but reading the pizza talk we might have an issue. Will report back later.

Last edited:
Great episode!

Crap pizza? What constitutes "crap" pizza? And what constitutes "good" pizza?

Great conversation to tune into between you two. Can definitely relate to you talking about obsessive behaviour @TexasHacker34.

Late launch today so I will listen when I take
My dog for a walk in the morning.

Definitely enjoyed this. PGA National and Rocco’s Tacos are fresh in my mind, having been there last month. Also, I liked the discussion about working out and playing golf.

Finally for the Callaway homer, the 2022 balls are really good. We were fortunate enough to get to play them in the Dream Foursome.

Nice listen. I'd say my pizza options are broader. All items are good on pizza. Just keep the volume of them limited such that the pizza doesn't get soggy.

Good listen and great to hear @TexasHacker34 sound all grown up!
- PGA National was in 2014. I remember because that event I also celebrated my wife and I’d 40th bdays.
- first big event for me and iirc I played my round with Taylor the day before and I think during the event
- High Crown for life! Gotta show off the hair and I agree it has to be a certain height. Can’t run around looking like an underground card dealer or a mob era accountant.
- Pizza should have cheese and a lot of meats. Vegetables I will only go Bell Peppers and mushrooms.

I’m glad your around a little more. This place is better with guys like you talking golf and life.

Back