One more time:

Toppings on pizza are fine, but they can be used to hide an inferior pizza. That's not to say the toppings or pizza with toppings are inferior, but that there's no where to hide your ingredients or capabilities making a cheese pizza.

One more time:

Toppings on pizza are fine, but they can be used to hide an inferior pizza. That's not to say the toppings or pizza with toppings are inferior, but that there's no where to hide your ingredients or capabilities making a cheese pizza.
But if the toppings are good enough, is the pizza really inferior? Deep thinking here...

But if the toppings are good enough, is the pizza really inferior? Deep thinking here...
The crust, sauce and cheese most certainly can be.

Team #nopineapple

Last edited:
Tomato is a fruit.

I always get that mixed up. Seems like it should be a vegetable. Well, it still makes me feel like there is a little something healthy to pizza with nothing else but meat, cheese and bread. 😃

Any chance of closed captioning or transcript to the podcast?

Any chance of closed captioning or transcript to the podcast?
Currently no. But it’s something we have researched and will continue to as it evolves in 2022.

Only veggie on pizza I allow are mushrooms.

Pineapple doesn’t belong on ANY pizza EVER.

I ❤️ My guy Taylor. Even if you make me feel super old brother!

I ❤ My guy Taylor. Even if you make me feel super old brother!
You the man. Can’t wait for some 2022 golf with you

I'm pumped that Taylor was a guest on the show.

I ❤ My guy Taylor. Even if you make me feel super old brother!
I'm good with mushrooms, olives, bell peppers, onions, jalapeños, even spinach (on the right pizza). 100% with you on the pineapple - I'll grudgingly eat it if the only other option is no pizza, but it's not something I'll ever order on a pizza. And fruit only belongs on dessert pizzas!

Great podcast, Dan and Taylor covered a lot of ground and it was fun! And it's perfectly okay that @Canadan was right about pizza, but wrong about shorts on the Tour. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Can’t agree about vegetables on pizza but firmly behind the no fruit rule!

Great listen as always, thanks for making my fridays

@Canadan another great podcast. Didn't realize @TexasHacker34 was a local to me. Agree mission hills would be a fun course to play. I work a stones throw away from the course. Definitely need to get out to stone canyon as I keep hearing great things about the course. Have you been able to shadow glen? If you get the chance it is an amazing course. My normal stomping ground is sycamore ridge out south.

@Canadan another great podcast. Didn't realize @TexasHacker34 was a local to me. Agree mission hills would be a fun course to play. I work a stones throw away from the course. Definitely need to get out to stone canyon as I keep hearing great things about the course. Have you been able to shadow glen? If you get the chance it is an amazing course. My normal stomping ground is sycamore ridge out south.

I haven't been able to get on Shadow Glen unfortunately, I have some friends who have, and they speak very highly of it.

You definitely need to get out to Stone Canyon. Unfortunately, being in Mission, basically every non-private golf course is 30 minutes from my house haha

Finally had a minute to get this in. Good stuff. Crazy to hear how far the GD has come in a relatively short time. Well done guys

I got to listen tonight, and it was good stuff.

But this pizza talk around here needs some structure. There is a rabid dislike of pineapple (a fruit) on pizza, but then we just accept tomato (another fruit) as acceptable? My point is, fruit classification can’t be an automatic pizza topping disqualification.

It’s crazy to hear about how much momentum has built for the grandaddy since 2013. I haven’t been on the forum for that long, but I do think the updated forum interface has really helped the live threads go to the next level. Posting pics and videos is so much easier now.

Back