I like the exercise conversation. My most recent round. I worked out fairly hard early in the morning then went and played. It was interesting to get to the course and feel warmed up. Body active and awake.

I heard once you should warm up to hit balls, not hit balls to warm up. I am getting to where I believe that and want to do something physical before I play to get the body primed.

Finished listening this evening those zip up hoodies are absolute 🔥, every article of clothing we received this week was incredibly comfortable.

Great episode @Canadan & @TexasHacker34. First off absolutely NO Veggies on pizza! I have spent the last 2 years working out and doing mobility. The difference in my swing and the ability to rotate properly is huge. I just feel so much better and no back issues when i wake up in the morning. My favorite day at the gym is my mobility which i do every Friday!

I need to get in the gym more! Mobility is slowly decreasing as tick up in age.

I need to get in the gym more! Mobility is slowly decreasing as tick up in age.

The mobility work is a game changer. I even bought some bands for the house to use on off days.

Pizza - italian sausage and kalamata olives are the schiznit. The flavors meld well - you can add green onions to that combo - had it the other night.

Sautéed mushroom and onions, smoked mozzarella.

Some good combos out there for veggies.

I always have a 30 minute workout before a round, preceded by a Theragun warmup.

Can’t agree about vegetables on pizza but firmly behind the no fruit rule!

Great listen as always, thanks for making my fridays
I prefer cheese pizza but I will say I am ok with anything on pizza and I do like Hawaiian pizza as well.

I prefer cheese pizza but I will say I am ok with anything on pizza and I do like Hawaiian pizza as well.

If pineapple has a place in Tacos Al Pastor, they have a place on a pizza. Onions, Pineapple and some kind'a pork apparently is the partnership

If pineapple has a place in Tacos Al Pastor, they have a place on a pizza. Onions, Pineapple and some kind'a pork apparently is the partnership

Mira not my fav but I am not offended by it. I have had some awesome desert pizza with fruit as well.

Mira not my fav but I am not offended by it. I have had some awesome desert pizza with fruit as well.

The chocolate/nutella with fruit desert pizza is a trend. I don't know if it is for me (haven't tried it) but whatever one enjoys is good. :)

One of our local wood-fired places makes a really good PB & banana dessert pizza. They have a few other fruity ones as well.

Shame on me I kinda forgot about this due to all the Gdaddy awesomeness this week. I’ll listen while I’m out on the course tomorrow

Back