2021 THP Holiday Cheer Day 1: Shot Scope

I have to pass on htis as I already own it, but cant say enough about the V3. Love it! Good luck all.

Good luck to those entering. Kicking of Holiday Cheer with a bang with this pack. Pretty amazing

Oh I'm in for sure - my 2 year old chunked my range finder out of the cart the other day and its basically not working now.

Having played a couple rounds on a bum rangefinder, I now have a much larger appreciation for having the right number! Having a pin number, along with a cover / do not exceed number from the GPS could only help! As discussed on Off Course, having both GPS and Laser is the way to go!

Knowing actual distances instead of eyeballing gives you a real number to go for. Having the ability to quickly pull that yardage makes me a faster golfer, and we all know that is important! :LOL:

In a data driven world, why should the golf course be any different? I would love to add these tools to the bag. The more data I can collect about my game the more strokes I can drop from my round. ???????????????????????????

In a data driven world, why should the golf course be any different? I would love to add these tools to the bag. The more data I can collect about my game the more strokes I can drop from my round

Good luck everyone!

Already have a rangefinder and not a watch type of guy. On the other hand a new range would be nice and id at least give the watch try🤷🏻‍♂️ Like Mother says "you wont know if you like it unless you try it". As always a great prize and good luck to all.

Think this would help knowing my yardages and actually being able to finally have a yardage book. I just wing it currently and guess were how far I am and how far I hit my clubs. Also shot tracking and helping get around the course.

Data and more data! I would love to upgrade my older watch and rangefinder. Thanks THP for this week and the opportunities

I am constantly distracted bouncing between my phone for GPS and lazer for distance to pin. It would be nice to have that right on my wrist. Thanks for the opportunity and good luck everyone!

Having all the info I can might help me beat my 16 year old son...Ahh who am I kidding it wont but still would love to have. Amazing how JB has grown this forum, been here since those early days!!

Considering my current method is to look for a marker every 50 yards, this would be a massive change in advancement. : )

I think knowing where I can improve will make a big difference to my game as it will show where to concentrate my practice

Would love one of these in my stocking! My current laser is quite old and gives me different yardages every time... it would be awesome to be dialed in for 2022!

I could definitely put this to great use.
Very cool time of year!

This has to help me figure out how far in the woods my tee shot went

Using both devices is going to help any golfers game. The watch will be great for tracking my distances and misses. The rangefinder will be excellent for knowing exact distances to pins, bunkers and other hazards which will help me decide on what shot to hit and what yardage to hit. Data is so valuable in the game of golf.

Good luck everyone.

Have heard nothing but good things about Shot Scope. Would love to try the V3 and rangefinder. I don't keep any data on my game, so to have that ability would be great and getting zeroed in distances would really help my game.

Can't wait to see who wins this one tomorrow!

Great prize not entering because I already have this, good luck to all! Great for the game!

Back