2021 THP Holiday Cheer Day 1: Shot Scope

The V3 would help me with analytics that would tell me if and when I am good enough to use the laser to actually fire at the pin. Smarter golfer = better golfer.

thanks for the opportunity!

Great first day tech.

Good luck everyone.

I like data. I've been using a combo of a laser and phone GPS with stat tracking. It's a bit cumbersome to track shots on the phone so a watch like this has been a ponder but I've never pulled the trigger. This would be great to identify where I need to improve vs what I think.

I can't wait to see who wins this. Good luck all!!!

I love data and applying it to my swing might help me find some consistency

Thanks, THP and good luck to all!

I see the analytics capabilities of the V3 helping me to minimize the impact of the weakest parts of my game on the course AND give me feedback as I work to improve all parts of my game.

Going deep in day 1 .... Love to see it good luck all

I am very Interested in data and shot analysis so this would help me a lot.

Knowing your distances and yardages keeps the guesswork out of your gameplay improving your score overall. Keeping stats helps figure out what your strength and weaknesses are in your game allowing for better practice in improving your current game. I would like to own all the sets by shot scope to improve my game but they are out of my budget so here’s hoping I can get some prizes to offset my declining golf funding 🤞🤞🤞.

I currently use my bowhunting rangefinder, so I would love a real life golf rangefinder. And I have always thought about getting one of those watches, but always end up spending my $$$ on other golf stuff.

With the combo of laser and GPS, knowing the correct shot distance to hit couldn't be any easier!

Guys this one ended yesterday!
Remember for Holiday cheer (and it says it in the first post), you must get your entry in before the end of the day.

Knowing distance is key, otherwise how do you expect to score ?????

Taking all the guess work out of my shots couldn’t hurt any.

Back