CONTEST THP Holiday Cheer Day 2: SeeMore Mini Giant DF Putter

This putter would help me with accuracy. I hit great putts but my line seems to be off just a tad. This thing seems perfect for me.

Having one of these, I can say this is one awesome putter! Whoever wins this will enjoy it!

I am looking for a new putter. I need to improve. And in that light, hello seemore mini giant DF putter. You are on my list of putters to try. You look great and simplifying setup with RST would help me be more consistent. I am thinking you roll well too. Plus seemore seems like a great company, active on the forum and genuinely interested in their customers. 🥰

Im going off memory, but I believe this putter is face balanced.
So I read the description and saw that it has some tech to face balance the putter but I don’t understand that fully because in the specs it says it has a 40* toe hang?

Another Great Day of Holiday Cheer!!!!!

Good Luck THP!!!!!!!

To be honest, when you 3-putt most of the time, you start to believe anything will help you!

My putting is atrocious. I struggle knowing the face is lined up in the direction I want the ball to go. Been eyeing a SeeMore for a while now. So any thing that can help will help me make more putts.

The RST!
I have been wanting to put one of these in the bag, but haven't because I loved my current putter so much.

We aren't getting along right now, so maybe it's time for a change!

Thanks THP!

Intrigued to try this flat stick after reading reviews from this site and others. I sure need all the help i can get with alignment! 🎅

I like the look of it and for me that’s one of the most important things. I think everyone has swung a club that didn’t wasn’t pleasing to their eye and didn’t play well. Good luck to everyone.

Tried a SeeMore way back and really liked the RST for alignment, but didn't get along with that particular head shape. This one looks like I might get along with it though! RST helps take a lot of variables away at setup, which can definitely result in more draino!

Good luck everyone!

Holiday Cheer is off to a fast start and you just know it won’t slow down! This putter could be a game changer for a lucky forum member. My current gamer is a perfect fit for me right now so I would rather see this go to someone that needs the help with the flat stick. Good luck to all those entering!

SeeMore putter will help me because of its center shaft that keeps the club square, as well as a heavier weight to mimic a mallet putter.

I’d really like to give a center shafted putter a good trial

Good looking putter. I just recently purchased another putter about a month ago so I want to give that one some time.

Good luck all!

THP bringing the heat!
After having rounds of 40, 36, and 39 putts in my last 3 rounds I think ANYTHING could help with my putting.

The aiming guides are an interesting concept to me. I think anything could help me sink more putts than my current putter so I'd be more than willing to give the SeeMore a go.

I believe if I win this putter , I can go from 5 putting it to Atleast 4 putting ??

I have been using a Seemore for past 3 years , wouldn’t have any other.
Hit them, roll them, hole them!

Fantastic prize! My putter bag is full so good luck to all that enter. Cheers!

Going to pass on this one, but good luck to all who entered!

Back