CONTEST THP Holiday Cheer Day 2: SeeMore Mini Giant DF Putter

Hell of a prize! Good luck to those entering!

I've used face balanced, center shaft putters for years and have always been intrigued by the SeeMore alignment system but haven't invested the time or dollars to truly find out if it works for me. Holiday cheer would be a great way for me to find out if I'm up for seeing more putts go in the hole - thank you for the contest THP

I think the alignment and the midface shaft would be quite beneficial to line up my putts, since I tend to push right as a lefty.

This putter would look good next to my other Seemores. Specs on this one should work too.

Good luck everyone. I'm set on my putter so not an entry.
Solid two days so far.

Awesome prize here!

This is a great giveaway! I've been reading about them for a bit now and I have a small rotation issue with putting. It'd be nice to use the lines to keep that face where it should be and help me make a more even stroke!

I've always been intrigued by the RST, my brother in law using one and is very pleased with it, would love to try one of my own!

Love SeeMore and love this contest. Thanks THP for running this. I've been intrigued by the Giant and Mini Giant Series coming from my HT Mallet. The RST makes a great difference for me in aim and alignment. I will take a practice swing watching the RST to ensure the face is moving along the proper path and is square at impact. The HT mallet was my gamer this year and will be staying in the bag next year.

Here is my review on the Mallet:

Oh man this is awesome! I got a SeeMore blade putter off ebay last year and I love it, but think the center shaft and higher MOI is what I would need to put my current gamer on the bench. I found RST not only helps with alignment but for keeping my hands consistent putt after putt. Only thing I'm not sure of is if this is offered in LH...

I just need all the help I can get when it comes to putting as I am very inconsistent in terms of ball position in my stance leading to “ missed it by that much“ putts. The tech in this putter allows the user to take some of the variability out of the putt so I think I could benefit from theses aids. Plus I have never owned a SeeMore putter and would like to be part of the family.

Awesome opportunity!!

I think the main features of the SeeMore Mini Giant DF that will help me sink more putts are 1) the milled face (I like the consistency of milled face vs inserts), 2) the face-balanced "at impact" feature, and 3) the RST (love that feature of SeeMore putters).

Absolutely beautiful putter, I think the RST and the center shaft setup will benefit my tendencies to misalign my putts.

Such a great putter! Good luck everyone! I think the rifle tech would really help with my setup over putts. Especially over the shorter putts.

Not a big SeeMore fan, but dang, what a contest! Best of luck everyone!

Face balanced putters are my jam. And I'm very interested to see the alignment features of a SeeMore putter firsthand.
Thanks for another great giveaway opportunity!

Would love to have this in the bag again! This IMO is one of the best Seemore putter models ever made!! Will Santa be kind enough to bring this baby back home? I sure hope so!

Center shaft will help me have better feel and control of face angle and twist at impact.

As a SeeMore putter owner, I know the benefits first hand of the RST - would love to get Mini Giant to replace my current blade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I definitely need work on my short game! I am struggling with having a consistently smooth putting stroke and the See More with defiently help me work on making those putts that help brings scores down.

Back