CONTEST THP Holiday Cheer Day 4: Cobra RADSPEED Driver

More distance is calling my name. Add to the fact it's easy on the peepers, it'd definitely look great in my bag.

I've had a cobra driver in the bag since the f6. Time for the next one!

Oh man. This would fit real nice in my bag. Love me a Hzrdus shaft along with cobra head.

This was one of the drivers I compared vs my current gamer. They were a very similar in distance & I would gladly put it in play. (y) Thanks for the opportunity

More speed more distance is what my bag needs... Project X is awesome and seems like a perfect pairing to try a Cobra club (never even swung one)

My old driver is not working and just snapped the other day so this this would save me a lot of money around the holiday season.

I currently game the Cobra f9, would love an upgrade!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another awesome giveaway. I’ve been eyeing this driver for a while now. Love the look. Good luck everyone!

Let’s be honest, do I need a new driver? No. Can’t hit em anyway. Success rate with the driver is about 7.2% but man oh man that one good drive each round that gets piped down the fairway is what keeps us coming back. I’d love to be holding this driver that I don’t deserve in my hands when I hit that one good drive of the day.

Why? Because I have the need for speed! And the Cobra RadSpeed will do that!!

This RAPSPEED belongs in my bag because I needed more distance yesterday and it produces it in no time, so it sounds like our timelines align pretty well.

Another super strong give away. Good luck to everyone. I’ve really enjoyed this driver as my gamer this season.

Oh yeah! I need this Cobra RADSPEED driver in my bag so I can hit longer bombs than I do today with my King F9 driver.

More distance, better scores, happier golfer! Get this in my bag!

My Dad use to rock with King Cobra! What a treat it would be to throw one of these in my bag and try to not hit a 45 yard slice like he used to

I’ve always wanted to turn to my playing partners on the first tee and say, “High. Nasty. Bombs.” And then do it.

Lost some distance this fall. Would love to put the Radspeed in my bag this Christmas! I am a huge PX homer with my wood shafts. Should be getting some distance and speed from the Cobra tech.

This things a beaut! Anything to help my game would be a blessing, as I've proudly sucked since 94.

I’m looking for an upgrade to my xr16 pro, it feels like this year is the time for the upgrade and the radspeed will give me the forgiveness and distance combo that I’m looking for. Thanks!

I've been playing a speedzone for the past year. Love the infinity face.
I'm in a slump with my driver, and I think I could use a refresh in that area.
RADSPEED should do nicely

This is currently the most unsettled spot in bag. Looking to make improvements off the tee box. Would love to give this a go.

Back