CONTEST THP Holiday Cheer Day 5: The Golden Ticket

I would love to be able to choose a THP experience, but which one to choose would not be easy. But I am willing to take that challenge.

Why? Because THP Experiences are amazing Mancations! I've been lucky enough to have participated in a couple of these events but it's been a while so I'm really hoping to go on another one this coming year.

I have my eye on the 2022 THP Championship. There is some unfinished business!
Personally, I'd love to see this happen. Especially if you come into that event with a "no gimmies" taking care of business mindset :rockon:

I am truly blessed to have gone to the Grandaddy as my first THP experience. I met some guys who I bonded with and our friendship goes on strong to this day. I would love to experience another event as a means to meet some other great forum members. Don't get me wrong, the access and gear are sweet. It's fun to engage and give the details on all of the new stuff. Helping guide folks that are looking for feedback for their own purchases. But, the friendships are the best part.

I'm new here but have been following along the past couple of months, hearing and learning all about the THP community through @blazinden

From what I gather, each THP experience is unique and a once in a lifetime opportunity. It's not all about the golf, but the amazing people your surrounded by, making new memories and friends that'll last a lifetime, all while learning new things about the game & the equipment.

I look forward to diving more into the forum & being part of such an awesome community of people.

Great opportunity to meet new friends and visit special places!

A golden ticket offers an opportunity of a lifetime. I would want a golden ticket to go on a kick ass THP experience to meet great THPers and get some knowledge bombs from some of the best in the golf industry. Would be fun to sprinkle in a little golf too!!

Simply amazing!! Going back to a THP event would be an amazing honor. Getting to know THP'ers and some of the best in the golf industry at an always amazing course for some golf, good times, amazing food and camaraderie with all involved. Have had the pleasure of getting into 1 THP event so far, and it was a huge one for my first! That feeling of showing up and immediately feeling like I belonged and knew each and every person already was just amazing.

Playing golf whether it be in an event/experience is just so much better with THP'ers. :cool:

Don't forget your 2022 AC membership guys!

Thanks for highlighting that for some of those who are entering the contest.

The 2022 Albatross Club Membership is the gateway to these awesome Experiences.

Would be a Honor to meet a Amazing group of fellow Golfers and have a experience of a Lifetime.

I would love to attend another THP Experience, because:

1. I ❤ meeting and playing golf with THP'ers and I want to meet MORE of you!
  2. It's a SPECIAL opportunity to interact and build relationships with the OEM sponsors
  3. It's FUN to sample the latest and best golf equipment on the planet
  4. GOLF TRAVEL - enough said. I'm stoked to hop on a plane and play some golf somewhere I've never been before. Let's GO!
  5. THP Rocks - Staff, Sponsors, Members, the entire community

THP experiences are like nothing else. The bond you get to make with the other participants is like no other. The insider information you can get from the OEMs is a huge plus. The courses you get to play are all fantastic. What isn't there to like?

Personally, I'd love to see this happen. Especially if you come into that event with a "no gimmies" taking care of business mindset :rockon:

Gimmies are a part of the game, the 2 that won closed so HARD! Net eagle net eagle. My partner was so good both rounds and I feel like I didn't make much the last day.

I want to go to a THP experience for so many reasons:
• They're awesome
• Best place in the world to make new friends
• Get to play with new gear and swag (which is always super fun)
• Once you're into one, it's the #1 thing you look forward to
• I haven't been to one in a while 😕

The list goes on.

Good luck everyone

Apart from the amazing equipment you get to try/test from what I have seen its more about the people and having a great time with like minded individuals and isn't that what life's all about?

Snagging the golden ticket would be really cool. With the current lineup of THP experiences I am not even sure where I would use the ticket. I know that it would be one where a fitting is featured. Would really love to get a whole bag fitting. Here's to THP for putting this out to the community!

Gimmies are a part of the game, the 2 that won closed so HARD! Net eagle net eagle. My partner was so good both rounds and I feel like I didn't make much the last day.
Both teams did a killer job either way, both days. I'm just poking fun with the gimmie comment, I know you're too nice a dude to deny anyone a gimmie lol.

I’ve never been to one of these experiences. To be chosen, or even better, to choose an experience would be absolutely amazing. To finally get to witness the banter that goes on in this forum in real life is the best reason I can think of. Well maaaaybe a close second to a top tier course or an inside look to see where the magic happens in equipment facilities. Ugh, it might be too much for just one person to have to decide. …but I’d sure like to try.

THP experiences are unlike anything you will experience in golf. You get access to industry experts and insiders that normal people don't, the event take place at incredible locations, and you meet awesome people from the forum who share a passion for golf. Thanks!

Im in on this. This would be the ultimate push to play a heck of a lot more in 2022!

Today we are honored to continue the 2021 THP Holiday Cheer Event, the annual contest that is the celebration of the THP online community. Over a decade ago, we hosted our first Holiday Cheer, and it was a contest unlike any other and this year the campaign continues with amazing prizes.

2021 THP Holiday Cheer ran this entire week and today it finishes up with the amazing Golden Ticket to THP Experiences.

Untitled-9-1024x692.jpg

THE GOLDEN TICKET
The Golden Ticket is the elusive and incredible prize dedicated exclusively to our Albatross Club Members. You must be a 2022 member of this club to win this one and have your voucher for any THP Experience on tap for this coming year. Of course the club is open to anybody that would like to join and helps support an amazing charity.

For those new and do not know much about THP Experiences and what this Golden Ticket is about, here is a brief explanation. Imagine heading to beautiful golf resort or course and upon arriving being given a new set of clubs, playing golf with the people that created those clubs and doing so with a small group of other golfers? These happen every month on this website and Golden Ticket let’s you choose which one you want to be a part of.

Of course we want everybody to be able to enter the contest, so if the lucky winner is not a 2022 Albatross Club Member, we will put together a fun prize pack filled with goodies and ship it off for them to enjoy.

Entering is as easy as following these instructions.

Step 1 – Leave a comment below on why you want to go to a THP Experience?

Step 2 – Sit back and see if you won when the winner is announced early next week on the THP Forum.

That’s it. It’s that time of year where we celebrate the wonderful THP Community and the people and companies that make it great.

Don’t forget you have to get your entry in before the end of the weekend!

Good luck everybody!

Continue reading...
I don’t even know where to begin on what winning the coveted Golden ticket would mean. The thought of attending a team event would be better than most! The whole team atmosphere would be something to remember for rest of my life. Truly any experience to attend would be an absolute blast! I’m thankful for the opportunity as what a time to be alive

Golden Ticket! THP Experience
Reason - the awesomeness that is THP…. It’s people who love this crazy, miserable, exciting, stupid, unbelievable game!

It's the big one! This would be the most amazing prize to br ablr to handpick an experience. The only problem is that the ones announced next year sound too awesome to pick just one! Of the ones announces the Victory Cup with Mizuno sounds like what I'd choose. Good luck to everyone on getting this! Just hope my luck is better haha!

Back