Deal Alert: Salted Smart Insoles

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last month we featured a new product called Salted Smart Insoles for Golf. Our early thoughts continue to be incredibly positive as we navigate the software and learn more about balance and pressure.

The company is currently having a sale for the remainder of the year where you can buy a pair of them on Amazon at nearly half off the regular price. At the time of our review they were priced at $139, which is already a hefty markdown from the $229 regular price. Currently they have a special offer putting them at $119.

Continue reading...

Thanks for helping us save some cash @JB!

Thanks for bringing this up again. I basically scanned over it originally and didn’t give it the attention I should have. After learning a few things about my putting these may be necessary.

• Admin
Thanks for bringing this up again. I basically scanned over it originally and didn’t give it the attention I should have. After learning a few things about my putting these may be necessary.

If you jump in, I look forward to your thoughts.

Ordered. Interested to see how these work, not just for golf but I think my personal trainer could be interested in this technology as well.

Back