CONTEST THP Holiday Cheer Day 5: The Golden Ticket

positive thoughts are being thought...

Tomorrow is going to be a FANTASTIC day for someone! Wonder if they pick right away or hold on to it for longer than a day lol

When I win, it'll probably take more than 24 hours to decide which event is the best one for me :D

🤣

Tomorrow is going to be a FANTASTIC day for someone! Wonder if they pick right away or hold on to it for longer than a day lol
For me, I would be tempted to declare tomorrow but there is an event or three about which I want to hear more details.

Me waiting for tomorrow:

For me, I would be tempted to declare tomorrow but there is an event or three about which I want to hear more details.

Can understand wanting to know more details. There are at least 5 or so experiences about which that I would like to learn more of the details.

I can only imagine what the feeling would be if you open up THP tomorrow and realize you were the winner of this... 😍😍

Hours. Days. Months. Who knows.

Holy cow...someone is going to be.

But what if....

Tomorrow when the winner gets that tag on the announcement!!

Oh boy. I’m gonna be waiting to see if my notifications explode tomorrow. How am I supposed to sleep tonight?

This is all wrapped up.

WINNER ANNOUNCED TOMORROW!

Someone is going to have a very memorable day tomorrow! Does it get any better than this NOPE!

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞👃👃👃

Back