CONTEST THP Holiday Cheer Day 5: The Golden Ticket

Ever since seeing the announcement thread for the Victory Cup with Mizuno, I've had daydreams (and regular dreams!) about playing on an amazing course, talking and working with Vosh and the gang, and getting to play with the great people on this site. I mostly play at the same okay-but-not-great muni, with the same insular group of regulars at said muni. Looking at the amazing reports from the live threads of, among others, the Granddaddy, I've felt a hitherto-unfelt pull toward wanting to play on a nicer course, in a different geographic region, with an unfamiliar design, with different people. The events look so amazing, and so fun, that I can't help but want to participate.

As an engineer, I'm also incredibly interested in shop talk with the Mizuno guys. I would love to pick their brains on the design process and philosophy of their clubs.

Can’t wait for someone’s notifications to explode!!

Oh boy oh boy!!!!

Somebodies Holidays will be a heck of a lot better🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Haha
Reactions: JB

Gonna be a lot of THP'ers tonight sleeping like kids on Christmas Eve, dreaming of the Golden Ticket!

Should be like a movie premiere and have it at midnight tonight 🔥

Can't wait to see who the lucky THPer is tomorrow. Best of luck all!!

Should be like a movie premiere and have it at midnight tonight 🔥

Can't wait to see who the lucky THPer is tomorrow. Best of luck all!!
That would only leave me 4 hours to sleep haha

Can’t wait to see who wins, and what they choose!!!!

I would love have the opportunity to play at really great golf destination with really good golfers. But I honestly think because of my skill level I would be so in awe of the place I was playing, and my playing partners I would be an embarrassment to myself. But at 67 this might be my only chance to have this kind of experience.

That would only leave me 4 hours to sleep haha
So like all of us at home during every THP Experience? 4 hours might be generous at times 😆

Tuesday, December 21st will be a day that someone will remember the rest of their life and they will have a very difficult decision to make.

Best of luck everyone!!!

Monday, December 21st will be a day that someone will remember the rest of their life and they will have a very difficult decision to make.

Best of luck everyone!!!
I think that’s Tuesday 😀

Monday, December 21st will be a day that someone will remember the rest of their life and they will have a very difficult decision to make.

Best of luck everyone!!!
Easy on the bourbon 🥃 🤣

I think that’s Tuesday 😀
Crap, the excitement just takes over and we forget everything, plus there was afternoon NFL today so it threw me off 😁

When the Golden Ticket is involved, it doesn't matter the day someone will be happy darnit.

Crap, the excitement just takes over and we forget everything, plus there was afternoon NFL today 😁

When the Golden Ticket is involved, it doesn't matter the day
0048BC76-EEBD-4FE5-9C1F-B19FE314F592.gif

Crap, the excitement just takes over and we forget everything, plus there was afternoon NFL today so it threw me off 😁

When the Golden Ticket is involved, it doesn't matter the day someone will be happy darnit.

Good call. Make shift Sunday football today and hype for golden ticket causes delusions on date time continuum

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

just wanna go and have a blast playing golf with fellow THP'ers.

Back