TecTecTec ULT-S Pro Rangefinder Review

ddec

I have many leather-bound books
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
Looking back on 2021, I have been fortunate to get an up-close look at several different rangefinder units. These days, the marketplace has become flooded with options that hit across all sorts of price points. Due to the stiff competition, any rangefinder that comes in over $300 price point these days better make sure to bring a bunch of features because the options that come in under that price have gotten rather good. TecTecTec is a brand that offers several different rangefinder options found in that $150-$300 price range, and this happens not to be one of them. Today, we are looking at their most premium model, the TecTecTec ULT-S Pro Rangefinder.

Continue reading...

Fantastic write up Dean! I’ll be in the market for a new rangefinder in 2022 and glad to see there are several options out there. I like the ability to adjust the brightness on the display & along with other various features.

This seems pretty darn impressive.
I have been critical in the past of some of the TecTecTec devices, but lately their offerings have been strong.

That looks like a pretty solid rangefinder for the price.
Nice writeup Dean!

Nice review Dean, this model definitely seems to be packed with features. I'm not a tourney player, but the red ring for slope mode is definitely a nice option for those who do regularly play in tournaments. My hands aren't the steadiest so the stabilization feature is a nice touch.

When I finally getting around to replacing my lost rangefinder, I'll definitely have to give TecTecTec a look.

• Staff
Nice review Dean, this model definitely seems to be packed with features. I'm not a tourney player, but the red ring for slope mode is definitely a nice option for those who do regularly play in tournaments. My hands aren't the steadiest so the stabilization feature is a nice touch.

When I finally getting around to replacing my lost rangefinder, I'll definitely have to give TecTecTec a look.

I kind of like the idea of that faceplate popping out to activate slope mode. It's simple.

Good job, Dean. I like how this unit offers adjustability options with its various functions.

• Staff
Good job, Dean. I like how this unit offers adjustability options with its various functions.

I really like that I can easily adjust the brightness of the display. It might not be something that's done every round, but it's pretty simple to jump into the menu and rotate through the options.

Back