Callaway Releases Big Bertha B21 Driver

This driver just works for me. I don't know the spin numbers but I would be willing to find out.

I'm loving my women's version of this driver. Big Bertha Reva. Highly recommend this magnificent club.

I brought this out as a baseline as I test some new stuff coming soon. Not too shabby for old broken me.

155 ball speed
14.6 LA
2617 Spin
260 carry

I can work with that

The subtleness of this inside jab is f*cking exquisite! #Devilhisdue

I'm loving my women's version of this driver. Big Bertha Reva. Highly recommend this magnificent club.

Happy to hear that you enjoy it.

The subtleness of this inside jab is f*cking exquisite! #Devilhisdue
Im not sure I understand. Are you so wound tight right now due to the match play coming up that you are looking for jabs in equipment threads that aren't there? Good to know.

Man I love how every thread is now sprinkled with RIVALRY talk!:LOL:

Man I love how every thread is now sprinkled with RIVALRY talk!:LOL:
They dont have to be, apparently Team Enhancement Talent is creating wedding rings out of their BBQ fuel.

Now back to the thread.

They dont have to be, apparently Team Enhancement Talent is creating wedding rings out of their BBQ fuel.

@Steve2100 if you believe this I have a bridge I want to sell you!

@JB might want to find another victim. I’m not afraid of the THP boogie man!

I played the B21 this past season. I played with the stock shaft in Regular Flex. And I played it in the D +2 or +1 setting.

This is a great driver. I borrowed my friend’s @tucsoncacti for a month. I hesitate to give it back, but alas, I am returning it to him on Saturday.

On my best versus best drives, my SZ is longer probably due to less spin. But on average, I keep it in play more with this driver and average longer drives as a result.

@Steve2100 if you believe this I have a bridge I want to sell you!

@JB might want to find another victim. I’m not afraid of the THP boogie man!
Please stay away from the Willywood water...I know its hard to imagine but there are other things on this forum outside of Rivalry and we keep that kind of separate. You are would so tight and nervous you are beginning to unravel.

This was about this driver. Just as my last post in hte wedge thread was about that wedge. I know you and your partner are coming unglued, but jeez, hold it together for Team @JDax for just 30 more days.

Just came back from the range hitting my new B21 driver and CAN'T WAIT to hit it on a golf course! Hit alot of straight drives which I dont usually do. A few more weeks and I'll be in warmer weather. Really looking forward to hitting this more and more!

Just came back from the range hitting my new B21 driver and CAN'T WAIT to hit it on a golf course! Hit alot of straight drives which I dont usually do. A few more weeks and I'll be in warmer weather. Really looking forward to hitting this more and more!

I think that you will be pleased with the results from this driver.

I think that you will be pleased with the results from this driver.
I tried it last year when I was at the range with @J.B. Cobb III and liked it. I really like the Aldila shaft! A much lower ball flight then I usually get but that is what I was looking for!

I am still struggling with the height this thing gets. The flight is just to high for what I am after. I have it on -1 degree and neutral and a heavier and flex stronger shaft and still no joy. Might try a PXG drive as they come stock at 7.5. If i have trouble squaring the face up I can always use the adjustment to increase the lie angle more upright.

I am still struggling with the height this thing gets. The flight is just to high for what I am after. I have it on -1 degree and neutral and a heavier and flex stronger shaft and still no joy. Might try a PXG drive as they come stock at 7.5. If i have trouble squaring the face up I can always use the adjustment to increase the lie angle more upright.

I am curious as to what mfg of shaft and model you are swinging with the B21?

I am curious as to what mfg of shaft and model you are swinging with the B21?
VA composites Vylyn 65-5 shaft. Just turned the lost sleeve to -1 and D setting. The flight is a little better but still getting some super high balls. The shaft did help bring the flight down a little with the sleeve adjustment buts its still to high for my liking. A 7.5 BB21 head would be gold.

This driver still goes high, still goes straight, still goes far! I have no intention to ever change this driver…ever! The only thing I might do is find a 2° Callaway adapter and see what turning it down another degree will do?

This driver still goes high, still goes straight, still goes far! I have no intention to ever change this driver…ever! The only thing I might do is find a 2° Callaway adapter and see what turning it down another degree will do?

You and me both. For me, the B21 is an absolute fairway finder.

what shaft do you have it that high flyin B21. ???

Stock RCH 55 Stiff

seems that is a high to mid launch shaft so maybe - just maybe - that is the reason for the B21 flying too high on launch,. try a low launch - high kick point shaft and see if that possibly helps.;);)

Hit this one well again today! Finding more fairways will be the key to playing better golf and lowering my handicap in 2022!

Back