Winterizing Golf: Keeping Your Hands Warm

Do you need one for each hand or is one sufficient?
I bought two just in case the girlfriend borrowed one. Hopefully she doesn't borrow both of them.

I use hand warmers and am good to go. I have found that winter golf gloves are pretty useless. I looked at electric hand warmers, but they a bit bulky for me.

Did you jump in? Mine will be charged and ready for Rivalry in January that’s for sure haha
Now you just sold me. Probably won’t get that much use here in Florida, but Nashville in Jan. Yeah why not.

Now you just sold me. Probably won’t get that much use here in Florida, but Nashville in Jan. Yeah why not.
January and Feb in FL in your area can get pretty chilly. Especially with humidity. You will use them haha

I think I am going to order another one.

One for each pocket?
They get really warm, so not sure that is needed, but I like one in my left pocket (glove hand) and then I think I want one in my 1/4 zip front pocket as well :)

They get really warm, so not sure that is needed, but I like one in my left pocket (glove hand) and then I think I want one in my 1/4 zip front pocket as well :)
Gotta go QB hand warmer pouch! It doesn’t give that warm feeling on the thigh, but I’ve found it to be the best way to keep my hands warm with the hand warmer.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
They also double as a power pack to charge other electronics.

Best way to stay warm....walk and big mittens which go on off easily

17278481-50C4-483F-8DF2-67DF8EAEAE19.jpeg

Back