Shot Scope PRO L1 Laser Rangefinder

Just attached this to my bag for my next round out to give it more time. Its super fast and I like what I am seeing here.

Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 7.43.55 AM.png

Glad I saw this post in my feed... it's hard to splurge on a rangefinder when my Leupold works fine but this will be on the list if the Leupold continues to frustrate me in regards to locking onto my target.

Sold me on the price. I mean you can’t even come close for tech like that. Up to 900 yards will have folks shooting the pin on the tee box. Love they offer two color options not to mention a replacement battery.

Speaking of which was there any mention on life of the battery? I’ve noticed my battery is needing to be replaced more often.
I know this is now way old but it says 5800 measurements
Sold me on the price. I mean you can’t even come close for tech like that. Up to 900 yards will have folks shooting the pin on the tee box. Love they offer two color options not to mention a replacement battery.

Speaking of which was there any mention on life of the battery? I’ve noticed my battery is needing to be replaced more often.

I just got one of these for Christmas. For those that have used this, there is a black mark that is always on the viewfinder, I used the cleaning cloth to see if it was something on the outside and it isn't. I'm wondering if that's just a feature of the device, it's on the upper left side just to the left of the DST tag. I don't assume it's supposed to be there but I don't want to exchange it for the same thing if it is.

I just got one of these for Christmas. For those that have used this, there is a black mark that is always on the viewfinder, I used the cleaning cloth to see if it was something on the outside and it isn't. I'm wondering if that's just a feature of the device, it's on the upper left side just to the left of the DST tag. I don't assume it's supposed to be there but I don't want to exchange it for the same thing if it is.
I got one as well for Christmas. I’ll open my up
later today and let you know unless someone else beats me to it.

I got one as well for Christmas. I’ll open my up
later today and let you know unless someone else beats me to it.
I’ve been using this unit for the last several rounds, as I’ve been trying to settle in on a rangefinder. I really like this unit, and for the price you can’t beat it.

Since losing my trusty Bushnell V3, I have gone through a few different range finders:

Nikon Coolshot 20i
Voice Caddy EL 1
Shot Scope Pro L1

The Nikon is accurate but didn’t have the bells and whistles (vibrating target lock).

The Voice Caddy EL 1 is super fast but, I found that it didn’t always pick up the right target.

The Shot Scope Pro L1 has a lot of things to like, the color change to red when you are over target & the vibration function when you lock on are great. It is way slower than the Voice Caddy, but I find it more accurate.

This is a great range finder for the price point…

I’m not with the range finder at the moment, but my display looks exactly like this:

6E7EF2AF-3FAE-469B-9A00-45926B4DF665.jpeg
And I prefer the red display…

Very rough pictures from this morning before I left the house. I can better ones later tonight or tomorrow.
20211225_102209.jpg20211225_102601.jpg20211225_102448.jpg

Had mine out last week. I really enjoyed it. The case was well done with the flap hook. it’s my first rangefinder so I can’t speak to speed but it seemed plenty fast. I also like the option to switch from red to black. Helps depending on what you see on the backside.

Plus I got the blue one 😎

I just received this from Budget Golf and it doesn't turn on. Is there something on the battery that needs to be removed first or is it just an instance of a dead battery in the Pro L1?

Figured it out...I may or may not be an idiot...

Back